marriage-1

Hobi and tanvi's haldi was done, After enjoying the function all went to take rest or to get ready as in the evening is there wedding !! Yn and simran were sitting there with alia and pihu....Drinking juice and sharing the talks when Kartikay came !!

Kartikay - Hey girls !! What's up !!

Yn and pihu while still sitting and sipping the juice, looked at each other with a smirk.

Pihu - Everything is good..Btw who you are !? Can we know your name please and your relation !?
Kartikay - Sure, My name is Kartikay Gill, I am bride's brother's friend....Yn and simran knows me !! Right !?

Yn and simran nodded at him with a teasing smile.

Pihu - Well the girl sitting in red dress is alia Grover, Our friend..you have to talk to her only, I guess !?
Kartikay - Amm..Not really but just the introduction..Hehe !!
Yn and pihu - Hehe.
Simran - alia, go.

The girls gave her teasing look with a smirk.

Alia - Aamm..Aa..Hehe...Aaa..Hi..I am alia, Nice to meet you !!
Kartikay - Nice to meet you too alia.

Silence

Simran - Sooo..you need to talk only this much.
Pihu - Na Na babygirl, try to understand, we three are here so how can two soon going to form couple or the person having crush on each other would talk..It feels awkward you know !
Alia - Yah !! What do you wanna say..Hn !!
Yn - Nothing Nothing..Concentrate on Kartikay !!
Alia (glaring) - You !

Then yoongi also came.....simran got a call so, she went from there.

Yoongi - Hi all..What's up !?
Yn (looking away with a teasing look while sipping on her juice) - Go pihu
Alia (teasing) - yes yes go fast...he would have to talk something important..I think, right Ynie !?
Yn - Yeah alia ! Right !
Pihu - Saale...(mumbled but the girls for whom she dedicated that word hear her) What happen yoongi !?
Yoongi - Amm..Well, I need to talk to you only..Personally..Hehe.
Yn - pihu, don't forget to invite me in your wedding..okey.
Pihu (mumbling) - This bitch !!
Yoongi (confused) Are you going to get marry !?

Yn and alia burst into laughter.

Pihu - No no..You are misunderstood...I am single only till now.
Yoongi - But they said na that don't forget them to invite in your wedding !!
Yn - yoongi-shi, don't worry...we were just teasing her and I think she understood what we mean..It was just a friendly teasy talk.
Yoongi - Ohh okey....Aamm...Can we talk if you don't mind !?
Pihu - Yeah Sure..Come..

both yoongi and pihu went to the side where no one would be there.

Kartikay - Shall we also introduce to each other more nicely if you don't mind !?
Alia - Yeah sure..Come, let's walk and talk.
Kartikay - Okay..Thankyou.
Yn - All the Best dost !
Alia - You go and spend time with your Taetae.
Yn - Yeah I will don't worry..Bye.
Alia - Yeah bye !!

Kartikay and alia also left from there.

Yn - Aisshhh !! She was right thou, where is Taehyung, let's text him !!!

Eun-ji - Jisoo, take care of Jay....See, he won't do anything !!!

Jay was playing with a toy but broke it.

Jisoo (mumbled) -Like Dad, Like Son !Eun-ji - Aishh..dont know how many toys is he gonna break !!!
Taehyung - It's ok Sinu-i, Chill !!
Eun-ji - What chill !? Your Brother Joonie, Always break things at home and When I search for it, he says - "Honey, Let's go out and have some fun", I always understand after that, that he broke something that's why taking me out for good environment !!
Taehyung - Haha...It's ok..Jay got all the powers of his dad, he should be proud !!
Eun-ji - Proud.. ?my foot !
Jisoo - eun-ji unnie, did you have a fight with Joonie oppa !?
Eun-ji - Umm..Yeah..But how do you know !?
Jisoo - Because you are getting angry at little things like this you never behaved before na so I thought you might have a fight !!
Eun-ji - Ohh.
Taehyung - For what did you had a fight with him, sinu-i !?
Eun-ji - Your brother broke my expensive and favourite Necklace..All the beads were fallen at the different places...I didn't even wear that once, and today in hoseok's wedding, I thought of wearing it !! But before that only he broke it..I am literally Tired now !! Everyday, he do a loss of house thing .!!
Taehyung - Where is he right now !?
Eun-ji - Who knows, I told him not to show me his face today !!