just a day

Author pov

It's right now 6 a.m. in the morning, And yn's mom and taehyung's mom wakeup few minutes before only...Rest were still sleeping but rest of the elders will wakeup by 7 or 8 a.m. Leaving Taehyung, All the children were sleeping...because Taehyung sometimes go for a walk in the morning and then used to do Yoga or exercise.

Author pov ended-----------
Taehyung's pov

I wakeup early because I will be going for a walk to the near park..I already asked ranbir about the direction and all...and I'm pretty good in remembering all those things...So yeah..I am already ready

I am already ready

aehyung's outfit

and Now I am going but I am thinking to take yn with me...I don't know whether she is in the mood of walking or not but lets just go and ask her...Also her mother told me to once take her for the walk as she doesn't do much physical work.....I went inside yn's room and saw her sleeping...I went close to her and tap on her shoulder.

Taehyung - Y/Nie

(No response)

Taehyung - Y/N

(No response)

Taehyung-My Love..!!
Yn - hmm

Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung Pov ended-----------
Author pov

Taehyung - Baby...Would you like to go for the jogging with me ?!

Yn opened her eyes and look at Taehyung.

Yn - Why ?!
Taehyung - Just like that...Just for one day...get up early and give your body some energy..
Yn - Ok...wait for sometimes then..let me sleep for 5 to 10 minutes more...then I will come.
Taehyung - Ok but be fast.
Yn - hmm.

She again slept.

~Time Skip after 15 minutes~

Taehyung - yn... Now wakeup...Let's go...you will take time to get fresh up also...Wakeup...You said 5 mins..but I let you sleep for 15 minutes...Get up.

(No response)

Taehyung - Why she sleeps so much ?! Get up or else.
Yn - Else What ?!
Taehyung (smirk) - Else~

He removed his sports shoes and went inside the blanket (Because her room Ac was on, so she was covering herself with blanket) and hugged her.

Yn (sleepy voice) - What are you doing..!?
Taehyung - Nothing...Just hugging my girlfriend.
Yn - Hmm..

Her head was on his chest and he was hugging her while massaging her hair while she smiled secretly.

Taehyung - Wakey Wakey...Time to Rise and Shine.

(No response)

Taehyung - Oh Sh!t..!! Ranbir..You..!!!
Yn - What..Bhai.

She quickly opened her eyes,got up and seated on the bed