why India ??

Taehyung - why so suddenly.
Yn - It isn't sudden, I already planned it a week ago and thought about it long time back.
Taehyung - Why are you going? You didn't told me.
Yn - Just the way you don't feel important telling me anything the same way I didn't feel it important to tell you that I am going back.
Taehyung - Yn, pls! I don't want to argue with you anymore nor do I want to stretch any of the topics. You know, how much I was worried about you when you were hospitalized. You didn't even bother to talk to me.
Yn - and I won't bother to talk also from now on. Think of it as our last conversation.

She said and closed her luggage while Taehyung walked to her.

Taehyung - Yn, what are you saying this!?

He held her shoulder but she backed off his hands.

Yn - Stay away from me.

She carried her luggage and was going out but Taehyung held her bag.

Taehyung - Yn ! Pls don't do any drama! What has happened to you!
Yn - Taehyung, leave the bag! I don't have energy to fight back!
Taehyung - But at least tell me why are you going back? What's the reason!?
Yn - You already know the reason!
Taehyung - Yn, pls don't tell me that it's again Ishita.
Yn - It is and moreover it's you!

She took out her phone.

Yn - I have forwarded you some pictures and videos. I don't want the explanation.

She said and held her bag and walked out of the room while Taehyung looked at the pictures and immediately went after her to stop her.

Meanwhile

Everyone was discussing about Yn and Taehyung's wedding when their eyes fell on Yn coming downstairs along with her luggage while Taehyung was continuously trying to stop her. They all looked at each other being confused and got up, walking a little towards them.

Taehyung - Yn, pls listen to me!! I can explain!!

They stepped downstairs and came to the rest of the family members.

Harleen- What's wrong Ynie?
Yn - Ask him the reason.

Yn was trying her best not to cry and be strong

Yn - Are you going to tell them or should I reveal it to everyone already ?!
Taehyung - Yn, It's really nothing like what you think!! I can explain these pictures and videos too! At least listen to me one time!
Yn - You didn't leave anything to explain! You have been bloody explaining to me from the past a year!!
Taehyung - Yn, listen to me, don't create a scene for no reason, it's our own personal problem, we can solve it by having a conversation!
Yn - I know it won't be a conversation, it will be an argument where you will be shouting at me for your so-called friend, then hurt me again with your behaviour. I cannot handle it for so long now.
Taehyung - Yn, it's not like it's in my blood to shout at you or I love to shout for no reason. You give me a reason to behave in such a way, if I will continuously ask you the same question a thousand times, won't you get frustrated?
Yn - Alright, let's take it normally since you said that you get frustrated when I ask for clarification. Then what about those pictures? You are fvcking hugging some other girl, going to drop and pick her up often, meet her and talk to her all the time, going to her apartment to see her!! Didn't her actions ever show you that she likes you? Are you acting blind or thinking of me as a fool who won't know anything!
Taehyung - Yn, Even I have to say a lot of things, that I got to know about you, still I am the one who is trusting you first and thought to talk to you! Can you just act mature and listen to me?
Yn - I have been listening for the past one year, Taehyung, I am even tired of hurting myself by being after you when you are only after Ishita!
Taehyung - Yn, it's not like that!!
Yn - It is like that!!! Stop with your fxcking clarification now!! I already mentioned all the things you have done!! When you didn't care for me during my tough times, I cannot expect anything from you anymore! If you didn't care when I was here, you shouldn't care as well, when I am leaving too!!
Taehyung - Yn, Stop now, I said!!!