bad day-2

After 30 minutes

Yn still didn't come back home... Neither She was picking up anyone's call nor she dropped any message....yn's mom and dad called to their relatives to make sure if yn was with them..but she wasn't with any one of them too...Soon ranbir came back from office.

Ranbir - I am here...Did yn came back ?!
Yn's mom (crying) - No..She hasn't.

Ranbir hugged his mom who was continuesly crying.

Rihana (while sobbing) - Ranbir....We have called yn many times...but she didn't pick anyone of us call.
Ranbir - Did you all try to find her...anywhere ?!
Tanvi's mom (tears filled in eyes) - We have seen her around the streets..asked from the relatives...neighbours...everywhere.....but she is no where.
Ranbir - Wait let me also call her one more time.

He called her...but she didn't pick up

Ranbir - WHAT THE HELL Y/N...WHY DON'T YOU PICK UP ONCE.
Rihana - R-ranbir....Calm down please.
Ranbir - How can I yaar.
Taehyung (in state of crying) (in mind) - yn....please come back...pick up the call...Everyone is worrying for you..I wish I could be with you right now...so I won't be worring for you.. Pls God...Give us any symbol to reach to yn...or send her quickly.
Ruhi (crying) - Sh-Should we t-tell to the p-police ?!
Rihana - There isn't any other way also...We have seen her everywhere.
Ranbir - Did you see the places near her company ?! Or might be far from there.
Tanvi - N-No.
Ranbir - then...let's go and check there
Tanvi's mom - but the receptionist said that yn didn't came to the company.
Ranbir - But how could we believe it when we haven't seen it from our eyes.
Tanvi - Huh...
Ranbir - Leave it..rather than asking to you all....It would be great If I go and check it once by myself.

He was going out

Taehyung - wait I will also come with you.
Jungkook - Me too.
Jimin - I will also come.
Rihana+ruhi+Jisoo- We also.
Ranbir - Oh god....Just do one thing everyone come...ok.
Everyone - Ok.

Ranbir looked at everyone's face with "are you serious" look.

Ranbir - WHAT OK !?! Anyone has to stay at home also na ! What if she come back from behind !
Taehyung - All the elders stay at home...Only me, Jungkook, hobi, Jimin, Ranbir, rihana, ruhi, tanvi, simran and Jisoo will go...That's it.
Ranbir - now come else i am going.
Taehyung - Yes Yes lets go.

All of them went out in hurry...Ranbir, rihana and Jisoo went in one car.....simran, tanvi, hobi, jungkook in one car....while Jimin, ruhi and Taehyung went in one car.

Yn's mom (crying) - yn.. where are you..in what condition.
Taehyung's mom (while patting her back) -She will be fine....Dont worry.

Ruhi - Taehyung pls drive slowly.
Taehyung - Sorry ruhi...but not today... Just tell the way to her company....Where we have to go after crossing this road.
Ruhi - Just turn left.
Taehyung - ok.

All were in hurry and driving fast to find yn.

Jimin - she didn't reached to the company...does it mean that she is kidnapped....from the middle of the way to her company. Or instead of going to company.....She went somewhere else.
Taehyung - Jimin....What the heck are you speaking....She won't be Kidnapped.....if she would be also then the person who kidnapped her would leave her safely to her home.. Thinking wrong person they have choosed for kidnapping.
Ruhi - Now what the heck are you speaking Taehyung....She is like my Sister...I want her to be safe....I know that you two are the enemies and always fight but still...Think Good for her.
Taehyung- Ok sorry...I also know that she won't be kidnapped.
Taehyung (in mind) - I too do care for her...Somehow I have feelings for her...So why I won't want her to be safe.