coming to india

[Day after Tomorrow]

Kim and Jeon family came to India and went to Oberoi Family's house...tanvi and hobi too came...pihu and yoongi and others will come after a few days....all were going to meet after a really long time and they would go back to Korea only after ruhi's and Jimin's marriage.

Yn has went to her dad's company as sometimes she used to make the visit there as she is going to be Next CEO of Oberoi International Company...ruhi is at her own house...her parents and ruhi will live with oberoi's at their mansion till ruhi's and jimin's marriage...so, they're packing their stuffs and after the packing, they will come to oberoi family....Tanvi is already going to complete her 9 months of pregnancy and her dilivery was soon probably in this week, Oberoi family was sitting with her doing their things when Kim Family came.

Taehyung's dad (smile) - Hello all...Meeting after the long time.

All hugged each other tightly.

Yn's dad (smile) - Hii.
Tanvi's mom - Actually after really long time.
Jungkook's mom (smile) - hahaha..Yeah right.
Tanvi's mom - tanvi and hosoek...how are you both ?
Tanvi - I'm good mom
Hobi (smile) - same here.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook touched Elders feet and hugged them...Jisoo also came with them and greeted all but Jin would come again in the wedding times only because of his work and family there in Korea.

Taehyung - Where is yn ?
Jimin - Yeah and where is ruhi ?
Jungkook - I can't ask for anyone, I mean like they asked for their lover, so let me ask for Ranbir.

All laughed at his cute behaviour.

Rihana - he has gone for his work/office.
Jungkook - where's Aditi ?!
Rihana - she's sleeping.
Jungkook - ohh okey~

Yn's mom - And Same goes with yn, all are gonna come back in Evening....ruhi and her parents will come in evening as I already told that they all will stay here till jimin's and ruhi's marriage.
Taehyung - But they were knowing na that we are coming so why did they went for work.
Taehyung's mom - Its ok Tae, I know you are so desperate to meet yn...but Have patience.
Taehyung - Hehehe.

All then chuckled and smiled, they then kept their bags aside and seated down to talk.

Time Skip in the evening :-

All were taking rest in their provided rooms as they would keep their family meeting in the evening time after ruhi and her parents, yn and Ranbir would return back.

Yn, ruhi and ruhi's parents came back home together, They were tired but were more excited to meet their lovers and rest of the family members.....They went inside and saw Male elders sitting on the couch and talking, all went to them and greeted each other...then they went to the kitchen and saw ladies together talking. They then greeted to them and hugged them.

Taehyung's mom (chuckled) - So ruhi, this time you will go with us, we will take you with us !

(All laughed and smiled)

Jungkook's mom whispered to Yn.

Jungkook's mom - Next turn would be yours.
Yn (shy) - Yeah.
Ruhi (smile) - Btw where are the rest ??
Yn's mom - in their rooms.
Ruhi (excited) - Okay !!

Yn and ruhi both ran to their partners to meet them first.....Taehyung was walking inside the room listening to music when the door opened revealing Yn.

Yn (smiling) - Taeeee !

She went to him.....Taehyung looked at her and immediately ran to her and picked her up. Her hands covering his neck, legs covering his waist, he covered Yn's waist with his hands and made the grip tight, both buried their faces in each other's crook of neck...Both were meeting after a very long time, tears fell from Yn's eyes and taehyung realised it when he felt wet, tears were filled in his eyes too.