a bad day again

After 2 months :

It's been two months, since Jungkook and harleen got separated...They both couldn't contact each other. Harleen got busy preparing for her exams as she doesn't want any kind of distraction and wants to make her parents proud. Though she missed Jungkook, she was helpless too...On the other hand, Jungkook tried to focus on his work which actually became hard for him because he thought that he could no longer be with harleen now...The three families came to know about them but couldn't do anything. They just told them to have patience as whatever will happen, it will be for their good only.

Jimin was in his office, He just got free from his meeting and was collecting the files when he received a call from his friends.

Jimin - What's up guys ?
Seojun - Yo !! Jimin !! How busy you remain these days that you don't have time to hangout with us !?
Jimin - Seojun, It's very rare when I make time for my wife even.
Seojun - Oh so you are speaking like you have to make out with your wife !? And couldn't do that because of time.
Kwan - See, we don't want to hear anything, in the evening meet us at the XYZ club, after your office.
Jimin - But guys, I-
Seojun- See, if you won't come then you aren't our friend...bye.

Call end.

Jimin (scoff) - make out with wife...The girl who doesn't let me touch her except the hugs and kisses, she will let me make out with her.

Baekhyun - sir may I come in ?
Jimin- hmm.
Baekhyun - the files are ready.
Jimin- ok
Baekhyun- What happened sir ? looking down? Till now you were fine?
Jimin- Baekhyun, What's the feeling of being dad ?
Baekhyun - Sir you are asking from the one who is not even having a girlfriend...But what happened sir, why this type of question so sudden ? Has ma'am said you something ?
Jimin - Nothing...anyways, bring the files to my cabin.

Baekhyun nodded and then left his room.

(Meanwhile In India)

Yn- What the hell is even wrong with him !! This is the 5th time I have called him ! For how long is he gonna talk to someone else!! It's been more than an hour now.

Yn got frustrated since Taehyung's phone was showing engaged from the past one hour.

Yn - Yesterday he said, he won't go to the office today since he is down with a fever...I don't know what he is even doing.

At one place, she was getting angry but at the same time she was worried about him since he was not well...She was trying to call him in between her work, to ask him how he's now but he is on another call.

Yn - There's no chance that he can be busy....wait let me call mom.

She called his mom then.

(OTP)

Taehyung's mom - Hello ?
Yn - Hi mom...How are you ?
Taehyung's mom - I am good Ynie, how are you ?
Yn - I am good too...how's Taehyung now ?
Taehyung's mom - He is better than before, he took his medicines too...he must be resting right now in his room.
Yn - Mom, I am trying to call him, but his phone is showing busy, like he's on another call for more than an hour.
Taehyung's mom - ohh...I think he must be busy talking about something important related to business...Wait, let me go and check what he's up to.
Yn - Yeah please

Taehyung's mom came to Taehyung's room while still being on the phone with Yn

Taehyung's mom - Taehyung ?
Taehyung - Just a sec (he said on call) Yes mom ?
Taehyung's mom - Are you busy talking to someone, something important ?
Taehyung - uh...no
Taehyung's mom - Who are you talking to from the past hour ?
Taehyung - My friend.
Taehyung's mom - Is that friend still on call with you ?