planning of ruhi's marriage-3

?? - What is happening here !?

Everyone looked at the direction from where the voice came and saw Jimin, taehyung and jungkook together.

taehyung's mom - Jimin...Taehyung...jungkook, You three, When did you come back from Korea !?
Taehyung - Mom, today only...sometimes before.

Jimin was continuously staring at ruhi and her tears were also felling but a smile was formed on her lips when she saw him...She couldn't believe that he came at the right time.

Taehyung's mom - But you didn't inform us before coming...does anyone were knowing that you three were arriving here...and how did you know that we were here !! Who told you !?
Taehyung - Amm...Vo.
Jisoo (lied) - Mom, they both me before coming India today and I told them to come here in the Gurudwara.
Taehyung's mom - Ahh..ok
Taehyung's dad - and what about your meeting, was it successful !?
Jungkook - Yes uncle, it was.
Taehyung's dad - Really, Wow.. Congratulations !

Everyone started to congratulate them.....while There wasn't any reaction from Jimin.

Yn's dad - What happened Jimin !? Why are you not saying anything, aren't you happy ??
Jimin (small smile) - it's not like that Uncle..I am Happy.

Jimin then saw Abhinav sitting beside her so he asked to everyone.

Jimin (serious face) - What is ruhi and abhinav doing together sitting on the floor with a lot of gifts and sweets beside them..what is happening here !?
Aditiya - actually today is ruhi's and Abhinav's Roka...It's like an engagement only but is done in a different style !
Jimin - So you wanna say that they both will get marry then after some months or a year !?
Mrs Sinha - Yes Son.

He saw ruhi crying which he never wanted to see, ruhi was too weak to stood up and run to Jimin as she cried all night and day..He went to her and bend down on one knee and then wiped her tears with his thumb while all were shock to see him doing so.

Ruhi (low voice and crying) - Ji-Jimin, I-I ain't ch-cheat-ting Y-You.

He looked at Abhinav with the dark gaze and then rolled his eyes..he took one laddu in his hands and while looking at ruhi, he asked everyone something and all become quite.

Jimin - Does anyone here knows what is sweeter than the sweets !?

Everyone looked at each other with a questionable and confusing face, not understanding what he was trying to say while ruhi clearly understood what he mean and she smiled at him.

Flashback of one of the day

Ruhi was in the kitchen making some sweets when Jimin came and back hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder.

Jimin - What is my ruha doing !?
Ruhi - Making some Indian sweets...Like this is the laddu, it's barfi...annnnd at last this Jalebi.
Jimin - Wah... It looks so delicious...Can I please taste it ?!
Ruhi - Sure my love.

Jimin took one laddu and eat it.

Jimin - Hmmm...It's so good like best !! And I would love to eat everything made by you...and even ready to eat you !!
Ruhi (blush) - Yahhh
Jimin (teasing) - An..hn..you understood na.
Ruhi (shy) - Shut up.
Jimin - ruha...you know what these sweets are sweet but there's something else which is sweeter than this sweet... Just tell what it is !?
Ruhi - Anything sweeter than sweets (thinking) But if I am not wrong then sweets are named sweets because they are sweet na..so what could be more sweeter than these sweets.
Jimin - You and Your Kiss !
Ruhi (blush) - Oh god...Jimin-Shii.
Jimin (laughing) - I am not joking.
Jimin - And so now when you came to know that what is sweeter than sweets then give me that sweet thing.
Ruhi - Sure my baby. (she pecked his lips)
Jimin - I love you.
Ruhi - Love you always.