valentine's day-2

Taehyung - Ynie, Be here....I am coming in just a minute.
Yn - But where are you going? Lets go together only.
Taehyung - Its Fine, you don't go anywhere.
Yn - okey.

She stayed there only while Taehyung went to one of the stall..Yn was just looking here and there when her eyes fell on someone from far in the crowd.

Yn - aaa...Bhabhi ? Or...No No..They won't be here.

She shrugged off her thoughts while Taehyung came back with the big cotton candy.

Taehyung (smile) - Ynie.

Yn looked at him and seeing that cotton candy, her jaw dropped.

Yn - What is this ??
Taehyung - Cotton Candy.
Yn - Is it Candy or Canda ?!

He chuckled seeing her reaction.

Yn - Who is gonna eat this !?
Taehyung (disbelief) - See, there is ruhi standing, for her I have brought.
Yn - Acha~

Taehyung was speaking in a sarcastic way by pointing out any of the person in the crowd, but reality hit to both of them, when they realise that he actually took ruhi name after seeing her here...They both again looked at the direction where taehyung earlier pointed but till then ruhi wasn't there.

Yn - Wait ruhi ? Did we actually saw her ?
Taehyung - Yeah I was thinking the same, I just said it in a way of sarcastic by pointing her but it felt like reality hit us and she was actually ruhi only...because seeing her, she was ruhi, I said ruhi only, but now was she really her ?
Yn - You know what, sometimes before, It felt like I saw a glance of a girl looking like rihana bhabhi.
Taehyung - Acha...Were they really them only or...Its just we are over thinking or evening dreaming.
Yn - Wow...People either do Day dreaming or Night dreaming, here we are doing evening dreaming.
Taehyung - And also why would ruhi be here alone ? Ofcourse she would be with jimin...I think we just saw someone else and thought her as ruhi.
Yn - hmm.

both shrugged off their thoughts thinking it might be any other person looking like them, Both looked at each other again and let out a chuckled.

Yn - Anyways, From where did you get this much big cotton candy and who will eat this ?
Taehyung - Ofcourse you, I have brought it for you from one of those stalls.
Yn (shocked) - But Tae, I won't be able to eat this full.

Taehyung again let out a little laugh and again spoke with a smile.

Taehyung - Pabo, Its for us...We both will eat together.
Yn - Okey~ I already knew that tho.
Taehyung - Really.
Yn - Hmm..Come on, lets go there.

She put her hand a little on his arm, and move on with him.

Ruhi was standing alone while Jimin was gone for taking the Ice-creams for them.

Jimin - ruha- Here is the Ice-cream for you baby.
Ruhi (smile) - Thankyou~ So where should we go first now.
Jimin - Hmm- Lets go and see for any ride ?
Ruhi (smile) - Ok.

They both went together while holding hands.

Ranbir - So Mrs.Oberoi, Ready for rides ?
Rihana - Officer Ji, I feel why don't we first drink anything?
Ranbir - We will drink.
Rihana - I didn't mean that, shots (alcohol)...I mean soft drinks.
Ranbir - So rihana Ji, I also didn't mean that alcohol..I mean Soft drinks...I don't drink, you know that already.
Rihana - Ye... Anyways what you were saying.
Ranbir - Yes, so I was saying, We will surely drink soft drinks but first lets go and ride rollar coaster.
Rihana - no
Ranbir (teasing look) - Why? You scared of rides na.
Rihana - Aa...Its not like that.
Ranbir - Then first lets go and ride, rollar coaster.
Rihana - No...First something to drink !!
Ranbir - Ride.
Rihana - Drink.
Ranbir - Ride.
Rihana - Drink !!
Ranbir - Ride !!
Rihana - Ok then you go and ride..I am going to drink something.
Ranbir - No...There is no enjoyment without you and moreover, we both will spend time together only..not like you are doing something else and I am doing something else.
Rihana - So, first lets drink.
Ranbir - Will you then ride ?
Rihana - Yes......will see