jungkook going to India ??

(Time Skip)

Krystal and Yn came back home.

Taehyung's mom (smile) - You are back Ynie.

She then looked at Krystal as her smile faded.

Taehyung's mom - You are here too ? Didn't you go back to your home?
Krystal - Why? Can't I be here, Mrs.Kim?

she said while glaring at taehyung's mom...taehyung's mom tried to control her anger in front of Yn, she forced a smile and spoke.

Taehyung's mom - Yes, you can Krystal.
Yn - Mom, have you eaten something ? You have to take medicines.
Taehyung's mom - Yes, I took 15 minutes before, have you given lunch to Taehyung?

Yn thought for a second whether to tell taehyung's mom about Ishita or not, but then she released a sigh and fake smiled at her.

Yn (chuckled) - Yes I did, and even scolded him for not eating properly.
Taehyung's mom (chuckled) - Good, after all you are going to be his wife, and also the daughter in law of this house, so you have the whole rights.

Yn smiled at her....Krystal was sitting on the couch thinking about her plans while Yn went back to the room.

Yn came to the room and kept her bag aside...She went to the washroom to wash her face, after that she came back and stood at the window, looking out but her thoughts were engaged to the words of Krystal about Ishita and Taehyung.

Krystal- New Employee? But there are many other employees too, so why only Ishita ?
Krystal- I am just concerned about you because you will soon get married to him.
Krystal- After you left, Taehyung called Ishita in his cabin.
Krystal- Such a coincidence that she just got Taehyung's company only to work...She came from Goa to Seoul just for work or for him? Or was it all planned?

(Present)

Yn - Is she really the one to whom Taehyung used to talk to?

A lot of questions were running in her mind which made her eyes teary already.

Yn - Taehyung won't lie to me...He would have told me if something like that must have happened...but also whenever we used to call each other, he was always talking to Ishita only.

She took her purse to take out the phone when her eyes fell on the broken chain that was kept...and suddenly she remembered about that bike rider guy.

Yn (sigh) - Why did I still keep this chain with me? I don't know where my mind runs....Also that guy told me to keep this chain with me in order to remember him, but why will I remember him? He was just a stranger and it's been months since we met.

She tilted her head and kept that chain back in her purse, because she was only thinking of Taehyung at that moment.

Krystal - I hope Yn must be thinking about what happened today, this will create a misunderstanding in her mind and automatically she will fight with Taehyung...But I have to do something which could separate them...Well, let's wait till evening to see if Yn will take the class of Taehyung or not...let's go and do something to other members by then.

(Meanwhile at harleen's place)

Harleen - Dad please listen to me!
Mr.Singh - I am not going to repeat myself, a thousand times now harleen, I said that you have to break up with that guy, it means you have to!
Harleen -Do you really think it is that easy to first love someone and then leave them?!
Mr.Singh -Lower your voice harleen, No need to argue back for that guy!
Harleen - So can't I speak for something that I want?! I always told Jungkook that my dad will accept our relationship because he will see his daughter's happiness first!!
Mr. Singh - I know what is right and what is wrong for my daughter, I know her happiness...and I wont think of something bad for her too...when I know for now, her studies, her career is main, she is spoiling herself from doing such things...that guy doesn't even have such understanding that he should support you first in your career...then think of such love things...are you so desperate to get marry first?? Isn't it risky for your career?!
Harleen - Dad, but my last semester is over, I am just applying to a company now....Still why are you separating us?!
Mr.Singh- Because I know that guy will leave you heartbroken !Remember your sister had a bo-
Harleen - Dad, all the guys are not the same!!!
Mr.Singh -Shut up harleen !! Go back to your room! No more arguments for that guy!