tanvi & hobi's engagement

Yn pov :-

Finally the day has come for which I have literally waited for 2 weeks....aish....it was a long time for me though but anyways.....today's tanvi Di's and hoseok jiju's engagement.....yeah....I'm so excited....everything is ready....all are very happy....although it's not first time going to someone's marriage or engagement but today's my sister's engagement so the feeling of joy really hits the different...finally someone from our family is gonna get marry soon.....today, at 7 p.m. is the ceremony.....finally i will be able to wear the clothes I've brought....like not only for the clothes but also, I've waited for this day.....now let's get ready and go Downstairs for breakfast.

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

Yn - good morning everyone
Everyone - good morning
Yn - dii...congratulations...today's the day when you and hobi jiju would be 50% together.
Tanvi - thank you so much my little sister...but actually, the point is me and hoseok were always together and today also we are together and in the future too, we will be together....so, there's no 50% or 100% between me and him....okayy
Everyone - ohhh hooo (everyone started teasing them)
Tanvi - yaah....why you all always used to tease me huh...and the teasing always started either with yn or simran.

Simran stopped eating and looked at her.

Simran - ohh hello !
Tanvi - ohh hi !

Everyone started laughing

Simran - haha...nice joke !

She took bite from her food and again spoke

Simran - and for your kind information dii.....the teasing always starts from yn and furthermore....our teasing always begin whenever you say something like that...it's always starts from you...then only, we used to tease you with that thing.
Tanvi - ok..ok...i admit...happy ?
Simran - yes...very happy
Tanvi (while mumbling) - simran and yn...you both will regret teasing me
Tanvi's dad - what did you said ?
Tanvi - hehe...dad, actually i was saying that one day yn and simran will get their partners...so, that day or from that day....i will be also teasing them with their partner's name and all.
Tanvi's dad - hmm..okay
Tanvi (in mind) - bach gayi (i got saved/survived)
Simran - mom
Yn's mom - hmm....yes child
Simran - actually...today mine and tanvi Di's friends are coming.
Yn's mom - okay...i don't have any problem but who are coming and at what time, they will be here ?
Tanvi - Tai ji, Alia and pihu are coming.
Simran - and they will reach here after an hour.
Yn's mom - okay.

(They all decided to get seperate till the engagement.....the Kim family and Jeon family with jin and hobi are staying at the guest house of oberoi's and their would be both sides relatives...so, their would be a issue to get ready)

Yn's mom - btw, should we do one thing that we should call the Kim family to tell them that who will go first and who will go at last...like hoseok and tanvi will go and last.
Tanvi's mom - yes...we forgot to tell them about that.
Yn's dad - we should call them....let me call mr. Kim
Tanvi's dad - okey

Yn's dad called taehyung's dad

Tanvi's dad - what happened ?
Yn's dad - his phone is switched off.
Yn's mom - then, call mrs. Kim.
Yn's dad - i don't have her number...i never asked
Yn's mom - really ? Unbelievable.
Yn's dad - you only call na...you might have her number.
Yn's mom - hmm yes...wait let me call her

Yn's mom called mrs. Kim

Yn's dad - what happened ?
Yn's mom - it's showing busy...she must be talking to someone else.
Yn - tanvi dii....call hobi jiju
Tanvi - oh okay...wait....um...i forgot my phone in my room...wait, let me bring it.
Tanvi's mom - wait tanvi, don't anyone here have other's number.
Ruhi - i have jimin's number.