day before engagement

Time skip (after a week) :

Tomorrow is Taehyung and Yn's engagement...Almost all the guests/relatives came and were staying at the hotel...Some came to Kim's house to meet them...ruhi's parents also arrived yesterday and stay at Kim residence....tanvi came today and decided to stay at Kim residence for a few days...hobi will come in evening...For now, all were busy in their stuffs.

The male elders were sitting and talking about the things when Krystal came and greeted them.

Krystal - Hello! First of all, Congratulations for Taehyung and Yn's engagement that is tomorrow.
Taehyung's dad - You are coming tomorrow right ? We don't want to hear that you got stuck in some work.
Krystal - No uncle, ofcourse I will come.

She took off her bag and kept there...She usually used to come in their house and even had nightover at their place many times.

Krystal - By the way, where are rest ? Today you five are only sitting together ? No family time ?
Jungkook's dad - Nah ! All are in their rooms doing their stuffs...or probably gone out.
Krystal (chuckled) - so you are not sure whether they are at home even ?
Jungkook's dad (laughed) - Just the old age things !
Krystal - Oh come on, Uncle, you are still not that old.

they all started laughing when taehyung's mom came.

Taehyung's mom - on which topic you all are laughing ?
Krystal (forced smile)- Aunty !! How are you ?
Taehyung's mom - You came again ?
Krystal - Sorry ?
Taehyung's mom (fake laugh) - You already know how much I love to joke, right ! I was just kidding.
Krystal (fake laugh) - oh, actually I was just passing by so thought to come and meet.
Taehyung's mom - haha ! Why is it always that you are passing by, when you come to meet us? Instead of passing by, why don't you directly pass away ?

Krystal raised one one eyebrow while the five men looked at each other.

Mrs.Kim (fake laugh) - again kidding, child ! "But that's the truth"

She said mumbling the line.

Krystal (fake laugh) - You really love to joke around a lot ? Are you a joker ? Huh ?

Taehyung's mom glared at her but remember that the rest were sitting...She again started fake laughing and hit Krystal on her shoulder by which her balanced disturbed.

The five men - Be careful !
Krystal - yeah yeah...haha ! wasn't that a little hard..huh ?

She said glaring and fake smiling to taehyung's mom.

Taehyung's mom - Haha ! I was just being like- keeping the hand on your shoulder, now it got hit, so not my problem...right ?
Krystal - haha, yeah! Now I cannot hit you "else don't know where you will be"

She said the line by mumbling a little.

Taehyung's mom (forced smile) - yeah and why will you !?
Krystal (forced smile) - yeah.
Taehyung's dad - Ok that's enough comedy and we laughed a lot...shall we stop now ?
Taehyung's mom - We just tease each other.
Krystal - Yeah yeah.

Both just rolled eyes and stood there crossing their arms.

Yn's dad - Is everything alright ?
Taehyung's dad - Yeah, you don't worry...let discuss for tomorrow.

Krystal - I am going upstairs !

She went from there...taehyung's mom also left from there while the five men looked at each other with the done face.

Yn was sitting on the bed and going through some of the files when she heard the phone ringing...It was of Taehyung but he was in the washroom...She took his phone and saw the caller ID...She frowned her eyebrows as a jealous look formed on her face on looking at Ishita's name...She then decided to pick up.