going to their companies

Taehyung - Yn-ah...Do wakie Wakie..
Yn (still in half sleep) - hmm.

Taehyung just took the bath and came out of the washroom while drying his hair and Yn was still sleeping..He has to go office so woke-up early and now was waking Yn up as she will also go with him to see his office.

Taehyung - Ynie...Wake-up.

(no reply)

Taehyung - Yn.

(no reply)

Taehyung - This sleepy head.

He went to her and remove her blanket.......After Taehyung remove her blanket, she again took it over her which let him chuckled.

Taehyung - Yn...don't you want to go with me to my office..huh ?
Yn (low sleepy voice) - want to go.
Taehyung - Then wakeup na.
Yn - hmm.

She slowly wakeup and seated while Taehyung went to his cupboard and took out his shirt, coat and pant..and started dressing up.

Yn - You are getting ready also...And I have woke up now, Dont you think I will take time to get ready and then you will be late ?
Taehyung - No it wont, you get up and get ready, will leave together only.
Yn - Ok~ Jimin jiju and ruhi will go with us !?
Taehyung - well, our companies are different and Jimin has meeting today so Jimin will go by another car with ruhi.
Yn - ok~ btw...are you going to wear this ? (Pointing towards the coat/blazer placed on the bed)
Taehyung - yeah..why ?
Yn - pink suit ?
Taehyung - yeah...I have suits of mostly every colour and even wear them in office...same goes with jimin and jungkook
Yn - okay~
Taehyung - You go and get ready and then come down for the breakfast.
Yn - Okey.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

He got fully ready while talking to her and went to her and kissed her on forehead.

Taehyung - Come fast..ok.
Yn - Ye

Taehyung went down while Yn went to washroom.

Time Skip---------

Ruhi - Good Morning everyone.
All - Good Morning.