valentine's day

It's been months, since Oberoi family came back, All enjoyed a lot in Korea and stayed there for a month...Now was the time of ruhi and Jimin's marriage... Mostly all were in there rooms, doing their things...Kim Family now would come to India for Jimin and ruhi's wedding and will discuss the arrangements accordingly. The wedding will be in Indian Style....they all decided to stay at oberoi mansion...and would call goenka family to stay at their home only.....yn was in her room doing her college work when Taehyung called her..She immediately picked it up.

On Call.

Taehyung - Hey Baby~
Yn (teasing) - Hey Daddy~
Taehyung - Huh ? Wait- What did you call me ?
Yn (acting innocently) - What did I call ?
Taehyung - I called you baby, then what did you call ?
Yn - Aaa......
Taehyung (smirk) - You called me Daddy~ Being naughty..hn
Yn - Umm.
Taehyung - Just wait, Until I come to India, then I will show you what this DaDdy can do for his babygirl.
Yn - hehehe, I was just kidding taetae.
Taehyung - Oh really ? Now where is my So called Innocent Yn
Yn - I am here only...It just I wanted to talk something like that so I did. Taehyung - Do you know when do people say those words mostly.
Yn - To seduce probably, or when doing it.
Taehyung - What is doing it ?
Yn - That only.
Taehyung - what ?
Yn - My not so innocent Tae, I know you already know and is just pretending...because you want me to say that, am I right ?
Taehyung - No, I don't know...You just tell.
Yn - No I won't.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Why ?
Yn - Because you know the meaning already.
Taehyung - But I want to hear from you.
Yn - Why ?
Taehyung - Because I want to see some naughty side of My Yn.
Yn (shy smile) - Acha-So mere pyaare pyaare future Patidev, Just wait for one more days, when you will come, I will show you my naughty side...Ok..Or else wait till our wedding night probably.
Taehyung - Oh Hoooo....Aaaaa..My Jaan, I can't wait..you know.
Yn (shy smile) - Well, Taehyung Ji, Everything after our wedding only...Day after tomorrow, when you will come, lets just be a bit naughty, Now I didn't mean that after marriage things..Ok.
Taehyung (chuckled) - I know Yn ji, I know my limits..and also your decision matters alot, If you will say yes, I will go further, If you will say no, I will not...So be comfortable.
Yn (smile) - and thats why, I love you the most.
Yn - But still sometimes you do the things when I say no too.
Taehyun g-Heheh...Sometimes its ok..But still, you have noticed, I have not done those things with you even I saw you naked before also.
Yn (blushing) - Yahhh...I know, How many times are you gonna say that.
Taehyung (laughing) - By the time I don't make you a red tomato.
Yn (shy) - Ok...Ok...Leave all those, Bohot ho gyi Eisi baatein...Its not my age to talk like these, I am still small and innocent.

Taehyung started laughing hearing her.

Taehyung (laughing) -Awwww.....My innocent Cute Ynie who is going to be CEO, already 24 yr old...After 2-3 years even going to get marry to me, but still...She is small...Ok, If she thinks then she is.
Yn (pout) - Yahh...Stop laughing.
Taehyung (smile) - Ok..Ok...Anyways, what were you doing ?
Yn - Doing some of office work... Only few months and then~ CEO...hihihi.
Taehyung - Good.
Yn - And what you were doing ?
Taehyung - Nothing, Just got up from my office work, and so thought to call you.
Yn (smile) - Oh... Btw I am so much excited to meet you.
Taehyung - Even me too, Like we all would be meeting after really long time...Last time, we met in Jisoo's wedding and it was like 8-9 months before.
Yn - Yea.. I just can't wait...I want to hug you so bad.
Taehyung - Only one more day, Ynie, that is of tomorrow, day after tomorrow, I will be there only. and then would share alot of hugs and kisses.
Yn (smile) - hihi.
Taehyung - how's Aditi ?
Yn - she is totally fine....Btw when is tanvi di's delivery ?
Taehyung - I don't remember well, But it would be very soon now, Because her 9 months are going to complete So.
Yn - okay.
Taehyung - yeah- and now.
Yn - Well..Nothing to say much..Lets directly meet day after tomorrow only.
Taehyung - Yes ofcourse...Till then, Bye...And I love you.
Yn - I love you too and will forever do..
Taehyung - Even I am not gonna stop loving you.
Yn (smile) - I know...I love you, bye.
Taehyung (smile) - I love you too, bye.