Chapter 299-300

Puleng love story (2)

(ten)

The age difference between Boas and Chan Rang was less than two years, but their academic records were consistent.

The two brothers started taking exams after the expedition. After finishing the exams, they went to the best university in their field. For further studies, they found the best teachers. There were sparks and lightning along the way. Zen Yuan didn't need to intervene at all. After Tutu read to his satisfaction, each of them Went to do various things.

"I'm warning you two." Chan Yuan helped the two boys carry their luggage and lectured them one by one, "Don't make trouble in school. Don't take action against the people you like without permission... You all understand what I mean."

Zen Rang was not very interested. Because the school was remote, he had to listen to his father's online education for a long time, and he was so sleepy that he yawned.

Boas made a few notes in his notebook and replied calmly: "I know."

He was still like a good student at this moment, and could not see the evil deed that would destroy his father in the future. Chanyuan was also reassured about him, and even more reassured after learning that Tim was also studying at this military academy.

"Puleng may not listen to what I say. But he will listen to what you say."

Chan Yuan confidently gave Tim a friendly fist and said, "I'll leave the baby to you."

Tim: "Get out."

(eleven)

Tim has always felt that Chan Yuan and Gong Jianliang failed to fulfill their parental obligations.

When Pu Leng was still an egg, Gong Jianliang was not used to hatching eggs every three days. He got angry and rolled himself into an egg roll with the insect eggs, and had to be coaxed by Chan Yuan for three or four hours before he would come out. When Pu Leng broke out of his shell and was about to drink milk, Gong Jianliang was in a bad mood. Chan Yuan coaxed him to go to the ground to relax, found a torn paper box, packed Pu Leng and the milk bottle neatly, and threw them in the command room, leaving them alone. There is a room full of single military women with children.

Tim was heartbroken just looking at it.

He is not married and has no male he likes. His female father was a female attendant in a large family. Before the expedition, there were already three female sons, and he was the youngest.

Therefore, Tim did not take care of his brothers like ordinary females.

Pu Leng was the first child he raised by himself.

"What? Can the duck give me a hug?"

"cannot."

"Remember, you don't really want to marry a duck, do you?"

"If the law permits, I will consider it." Tim looked at the handsome military school uniform and facial mosaic in front of him, and then looked at the cute toy duck in his arms with a plump cotton butt, and decisively chose the latter.

(twelve)

"Give me back the duck."

Boas was wearing a school uniform, holding a duck in the same school uniform, and refused expressionlessly, "No."

"You are already a big child. You don't need toy ducks to sleep with." Tim stared at the duck and seriously criticized Boas's shameless behavior. "If you like ducks, go buy one."

"Other ducks have no taste."

Tim: "You can buy it and marinate it yourself."

Boas opened his eyes and stared at Tim.