Chapter 207-208

Chapter 207

The Zerg [God of War] is a very interesting thing.

After all, if you look at the world of novels, this is the standard configuration of the protagonist. If the female insect does not take the title of "God of War", she will not be worthy of the gentle, virtuous, kind and lovely male insect. This led to the chaos on the Zerg network hundreds of years ago. Many netizens said, "Ah, so-and-so is the God of War," and "That so-and-so is the God of War." They gossiped and fought with each other.

Especially when the entertainment industry came to an end, the two words "God of War" were like drumming and spreading flowers. The lowest starting level was general. For the first time, a group of military bosses experienced the power of public opinion. After suffering all the hardships, they became angry and rebelled. table.

What God of War?

Isn't it our military department that has the final say on this thing?

However, based on the age of different Zerg individuals and the speed of gene iteration, the old God of War four hundred years ago will be far weaker than the new generation of young military females in terms of physical strength, ability, and intelligence. In order to avoid the "old God of War being eliminated" The military department decided to deal with such a tragic matter as "the recruits were beaten by hanging" with a wave of their hands:

[God of War] is the word we use to praise rising stars in the military.

This thing is newer, it is a benchmark for young people, and it is used for publicity. Therefore, the name [God of War] not only requires strong strength, excellent tactical awareness, and military rank to meet the standards, but the candidate must also be handsome.

Zen Yuan is really not interested.

To be precise, there was another reason why he didn't dare to be interested.

"Baby, the Military God of War is not interesting." Chan Yuan said earnestly: "The last War God is still banned. Whoever gets involved with this 'War God' of the Military Department will be unlucky."

Gong Jianliang ignored him and asked: "Who was the last one?"

"Alesideya." Zen Yuan introduced: "This guy took refuge in the parasite after he obtained the title of 'God of War'. Besides, what do I want to do with such a high position? My dream is to be honest At work, I can clock out on time every day, and go home to cook, sleep, and wash clothes for the hero. After retirement, I can get a super high pension and play every day... Well, I can enjoy happiness with the hero every day."

What happiness is, it is self-evident.

Gong Jianliang didn't even bother to expose Chan Yuan's sanctimonious appearance. He always felt that the name Aleshidea was familiar. He checked Zen Yuan's communication and took a look at the photos, and suddenly realized, "Then you should win the God of War."

Gong Jianliang said: "He is the female father of brother Arenuo. If you become the 'God of War' and can do well, wouldn't it mean that you are more powerful than Alessidya?"

Chanyuan's brain stopped for a moment. He searched for it in his memory for a long time, and finally matched the name "Areno". He was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

"Wait a minute...let me touch it."

Zen Yuan said: "Your female father is the murderer Sha Manyun. So you want to become a 'criminal nemesis' to prove that you are better than him?"

"Um."

"Your female brother Areno is the only person in the family who can suppress you. His female father is the traitor Alessidya, and Alessidya is the 'God of War'... so I want to suppress you , Gao Xiao also has to be a god of war?"