Chapter 159-160

Chapter 159

It is impossible to ask Gong Jianliang to do nothing.

He felt that he had been greatly wronged in this matter. It was obvious that he was not the one who lost the insect egg, but Chanyuan just put the responsibility on him.

"He got lost on his own." Gong Jianliang shouted after Chan Yuan, "What do you mean now? Do you think it's all my fault, Chan Yuan. Chan Yuan." He shouted continuously After several calls, the female insect didn't recall it, so she went crazy and said, "How could you do this?"

"Gong Jianliang." Chan Yuan turned around and looked at the male insect quietly, "I don't have time to fool around with you."

All he could think about was his second insect egg.

What is the child doing now? Is he crying? Are you calling the male father and the female father to save me?

Or has it lost its vitality in the hands of the parasite?

Zen Yuan didn't dare to think about it at all.

He was afraid that he would be late. Even if I can be rescued...

When the child arrives, he is no longer his child.

"What do you mean nonsense? I'm trying to reason with you." Gong Jianliang was unusually logical.

Zen Yuan glanced at him and felt sad for his inappropriate words.

He didn't refute, just repeated mechanically: "Gong Jianliang, I don't have time to fool around with you."

He is not strong enough to kill his own child with his own hands.

At the same time, the lost insect egg was very happy.

As the middle child in the family. He is lively and cheerful, has a good personality, and has never been troublesome. He only runs away from home occasionally.

At this moment, he didn't understand why he hit the wall and fell into a mysterious place - but that didn't stop him from discovering that there were many little insect eggs as cute as him around him.

"Pfft, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak." The second child touched the egg next to him with his own eggshell. His mental antennae told him these were kids a little older than he was.

In terms of age, he should call them brother.

Speaking of his brother, Chongdan paused. It was rare to think of his biological brother.

The handsome, well-behaved brother who relies heavily on his male father and always fights with him in his dreams. Chongdan looked around blankly, not quite understanding why his brother didn't fight with him during this time. At a young age, he still couldn't quite understand the difference between the words "birth" and "business trip."

But soon, he felt these insect eggs touching him lightly. As a sign of goodwill, the violence was like clinking glasses at a wine table, hitting each other's eggshells with a "clang".

The egg, which was as high as the adult female's calf, was pushed and shaken twice by him, and then rolled to the side as if to escape. The insect's eggs were unknown, so he thought the other party was playing a hide-and-seek game with him and kept rolling over.

"Abba aba aba poop ah ah dog. Kiss." He harassed the other person with words and did not realize that there were other people there.

Until, one hand picked it up and held it.

"Why is there suddenly a small one?" The parasite responsible for guarding the eggs said in confusion, "One, two...seven. Yes, it should have been seven." He weighed the smallest insect egg in his hand, and turned He walked to the side and checked the registration book of the hatchery.