Chapter 125-126

Chapter 125

Adults always think that children don't understand anything.

But children often understand everything.

Xiao Puleng can detect murderous intent and love as early as in the egg, and he is also very good at using his talents to seek life. Even if he and his female father were separated for a period of time, he knew very well that in this family, the female father was the one with the right to speak.

The male father is very fierce. The male father breaks things at every turn, often loses control of his emotions, and even tries to steal his grandfather's spiritual tentacles from him. However, the male father is also very well-behaved. After Xiao Puleng broke out of his shell, he spent more time with his male father Niwai. He didn't quite understand what his female father was busy doing every day, but he knew that the male father squeezed his little hand when he woke up, and the two of them sat on the bed together. Watching a movie with blood splattering and screaming, Xiong's father fell asleep while watching it.

"Why hasn't Zen Yuan come back yet?" Xiao Puleng was hugged by his father, and he often heard this complaint. He had an intuition that if the male father really wanted the female father to die, he would often kill the female father.

The male father does not.

He didn't quite understand adults' logic, but he felt that the male father should "love" the female father. The female father also likes the male father very much, and they often toss around on the bed together. The male father is always the first to think about anything delicious - but this cannot change everything in this family, which is all in the hands of the female father. fact.

If the female father is unhappy, the male father will not be comfortable either.

When the male father is sad, the female father can miraculously comfort him. But sometimes, Xiao Puleng will be curious. He can take good care of his father so well, but why does he let his father lose his temper and smash things?

"Female. Does the male make you angry?" Xiao Puleng tilted his head, held up the toy duck, and asked, "Huhu. Don't be angry. I'll show it to the male, duck."

His cute offensive was useless in front of Zen Yuan.

Even if he inherited the eyes that are very similar to Mr. Wen Geer, his milky white pure soft hair is a little messy from running, and his fleshy little face is pink, Zen Yuan will only sigh "My baby is so cute" and then treat him Separated from Gong Jianliang.

He comforted him softly: "Father is asleep. Let's show him the duck later."

Huh. Tim's toy duck actually fell into the hands of little Pullin, he was really willing to give it up. Before Chan Yuan could think about it for too long, the military female who had finished the matter in a hurry took a step forward, skillfully took out the duck from the baby's arms and put it under her arm.

The two nodded for a moment as a greeting.

"Ah." Xiao Puleng wanted to play with Ducky for a while, and then he ran with Uncle Tim when he was caught by his female father. His feet left the ground and he threw it on his back. He hugged Chan Yuan's neck and kicked him. Legs climb up.

In the end, he sat completely on Chan Yuan's shoulders and grabbed Chan Yuan's hair with both hands. Chan Yuan had to free one hand to hold the shaky cub.

"Xiongxiong." Xiao Puleng didn't give up. He leaned forward with his upper body, and the smell of milk filled Chan Yuan's face, "I want to be with you, Xiong Xiong! Sleep!"

The cub said so, so Chan Yuan reluctantly satisfied him.

Just before leaving, surveillance cameras were installed in every corner of the room, a personal collar was put on the male's neck, and the amount of muscle soothing and sedatives were carefully added.