Chapter 205-206

Chapter 205

Chan Yuan caught Puleng when he was searching for "labor contract".

"What are you doing?"

"Read a book."

Zenyuan stared at the three big words "Labor Law" on the title page of the e-book and the "Labor Contract Template" he was downloading and fell into thinking. He took off the heavy little flannel in his hand and asked in confusion: "Why are you looking for this?"

The little female should not read some story books, fairy tales, or even cartoons and children's movies. If she really has nothing to do, she can just do math problems.

Labor Contract?

Is this something children should consider?

"Do you know what a labor contract is?"

Pu Leng said super loudly, "I know." The cub flapped its short legs out of thin air and shouted, "It's a contract to be obedient every day. After signing, the male will obey my words and is not allowed to play with his brother."

Zen Yuan:?

The unreliable female father stopped this "child labor trade" in time. There was still a big bruise on his face—yesterday, he tried to climb into Gong Jianliang's bed and even put himself under the quilt. After being discovered by the male, he was pulled out and beaten severely - the kind with nothing on his body.

"Baby, it's too early to abduct a male at your age." Chan Yuan taught earnestly, intending to make the eldest son the lubricant for the husband and wife's harmony. He said: "Why don't you listen to the female father and go to sleep in your Uncle Tim's house from now on. By coincidence, little Anjing has also played with Uncle Tim's duck, so you can go together. Be good. Give the male and female father some private time." "

Zen Yuan is too greedy.

Gong Jianliang has no thoughts of being widowed these days, but he has a very bad temper when it comes to being unable to bear the male bug. He feels uncomfortable every day if he doesn't watch the female monarch make a fool of himself. He couldn't compete intellectually, so he started from life. He often wore only a pair of underwear and a Zen shirt in front of the children, and then put on a strap in an interesting way, and the thigh flesh was stretched out by the tight strap to create a small circle. It's soft meat, and if you occasionally put a knife into it, the elastic band will pop open, and the leg meat will tremble slightly.

Zen Yuan is going crazy.

Gong Jianliang is very serious. The male insect not only projected the chat history of both parties on the screen, but also specially found an electronic pen to make notes on the communication light screen. He cut his flesh with a soft knife every day and carefully compiled Zen Yuan's xp list.

"Uniform. I know this, I've worn it before." Gong Jianliang counted on his fingers, lying on the bed, crossing his legs and dangling. Zen Yuan's military shirt clung to his body lightly, and new plaster was applied to the broken wing. Within a month, the wound scabbed into two pink marks, somewhat like the insect marks of a female insect.

Zenyuan swallowed hard, God knows how much he wanted to touch the scar with his fingers. When he thinks of swiping his fingertips from the wound, the male will be itchy and dissatisfied with his actions, and will turn back and stare at him. Zen Yuan's whole body was sublimated.

——So he tried it.

As a result, Gong Jianliang was thrown over his shoulder and thrown out of the room. He was forced to go to the military doctor's place to take a short film and get a bandage.