Chapter 59-60

Chapter 59

Night Pearl Morpho Butterfly.

Regardless of insect species or appearance, they are the most outstanding lineage among the butterfly tribe. Its reputation and beauty spread to the ears of other insect species. Along with the Luminescent Morpho Butterfly, there is also the surname of this family:

Alfred.

Zen Yuan looked at his beautiful hero. Gong Jianliang was taking a nap on the grass and realized that he couldn't kill people. He just came out to get some air today, so he chose to kill in his dream.

"You don't know, right?" Camille, the military female, poked Chan Yuan with her elbow, lowered her voice and said, "What's your hero's last name?"

"He doesn't have a family name." Chan Yuan felt a little unhappy in his heart. The care he developed for Gong Jianliang was like looking at the fish in a fish tank. He carefully changed the water and fed it, but found that his fish had an unknown scar.

Even though this scar is still a part of him, Zen Yuan felt a surge of anger in his heart. He knew that as an illegitimate son, Gong Jianliang did not get the family name and had no inheritance rights, so it was natural. When he thought of the huge property that came with the female monarch's ring, Chan Yuan's anger was completely suppressed in his heart, and he remained motionless.

"No wonder." The mission of Camille, the butterfly warrior female, has also been completed, and she has plenty of time to sit down and chat. His teammates contacted the medical team, who arrived later. Several butterfly warrior females were chirping, recounting all the unreliable rumors and well-known things about the Ye Mingzhu Morpho Family.

Mr. Wen Geer, the current head of the Ye Mingzhu Morpho Family, serves as the third elder of the Butterfly Clan Council of Elders. He has family prestige and power in the local area, comparable to that of a local snake.

He has only one legitimate son, and there is no female monarch or female attendant in the family. He has been alone for many years. He has a gentle temperament and never relents on marriage.

"What about before?"

"It hasn't happened before." All of us here are young military women, and those over 30 years old are considered veterans. Since their birth, the entire Ye Mingzhu Morpho family has only been supported by the male head of the family. "You are from the Cicada tribe. You may not know it. Your Excellency Wen Geer is rarely exposed to the media, and his four children are also Not to be exposed to the public...your..."

Everyone looked over and saw Gong Jianliang turning over in the grass. He didn't know whether he was awake or asleep, and he knew nothing about the discussions among the females. His white shirt was stained with a layer of grass seeds, as were his pants. The hanging fabric lightly covered the male's body, giving him a sense of purity from his student days.

"Don't males have priority in inheriting?"

"The problem is that Your Excellency Wen Geer is not willing to let an illegitimate child inherit the family business." The military female Camille was also confused about this, "Ye Mingzhu Morpho Family is too important to the butterfly clan. The Presbyterian Council even changed the inheritance for this matter Fa, the two sides were so noisy."

"Isn't it a little too hasty?" Chan Yuan counted the time. Gong Jianliang met him seven years ago. In all these years, he had never heard Gong Jianliang mention anything like family background and inheritance rights. He knew that Gong Jianliang had a very good relationship with his father.

So good that when the little male entered junior high school, he was unwilling to sleep in separate beds, and his male father even allowed his child to sleep in the same bed as him.