Chapter 151-152

Chapter 151

"The snowmobile we met last time belongs to the Q106 base." Chanyuan repeated the information, mainly to introduce it to Noonan, "The Q106 snowmobile was originally planned to go to the parasite Q107 base to purchase male insects. All the people on the car After the parasites are cleared, the third starship and the fifth starship will jointly take over, calculate the location of the Q107 base, and plan to rescue the male parasites and breach the base."

However, the military females arrived outside the base at the scheduled time, but had no way to enter. They were intercepted by the base's protective cover and base weapons. They watched helplessly as the huge base pulled out its foundation, shattered the ice, and drifted away.

The ground commander of the fifth starship broke the news on the spot and almost dropped the communicator to vent his anger.

"I know." Noonan was transferred here temporarily, but he likes to chat with long-legged and big-breasted military females. All day long, in addition to teaching Pu Leng some knowledge about the moth clan, he used his military exploits to strike up conversations. Before leaving, he once again succeeded in ruining his reputation and gained a lot of gossip.

He didn't look good, and sat lazily and said: "The fifth starship said that the Q106 snowmobile is mainly due to them... Haha, I heard that the two captains were about to tear up. In the end, it was decided within the fleet, and the credit was based on You are the master, males—"

Noonan said this, his voice lowered, and he murmured to Chan Yuan: "They said they would give the male insect the status of corporal, is it true?"

Zen Yuan has no feelings about this.

He knew Gong Jianliang's character, and being promoted to sergeant was the limit. If you want to become an officer and advance to the "Lieutenant" level, there are also a series of psychological tests, brain tests, cultural and professional tests and moral evaluations. For ordinary female insects, these are purely formal tests, but for Gong Jianliang, it is the most difficult test.

"Not so fast." Chan Yuan withdrew the topic and continued talking about the mission, "Based on the brief contact with the Q107 base, they have dismembered a male insect... Judging from the DNA left on the ice, this male The parasite is over 200 years old and has entered the elderly stage. Satellite monitoring by the Fleet Command shows that there are still many male parasites hiding in Q107 base... The news of 'male parasites for sale at Q107 base' can also be obtained from the mouths of parasites captured in other places."

Chan Yuan highlighted the key points and raised his voice, "According to the original plan, Gong Jianliang is the most important bait."

Let the male worm attract the people from the Q107 base, while the rest wait for it to happen, looking for opportunities to break through the Q107 base's protective shield and open a crack for the large army.

Very simple.

It's also difficult.

Originally, there were a lot of military women in the fleet who did not agree to let Gong Jianliang take risks, saying bluntly, "If you don't want the males, send them to our starship." It was rumored that some people were rude to the captain of the third starship, Aquino, and humiliated him. There is no trace of female feminism at all.

Captain Aquino threw the image of the Q106 snowmobile massacre in the man's face on the spot, winning a great victory.

When he and Zen Yuan were doing ideological work, he proudly told the story, saying over and over again, "Let's see who else can kill the parasite alone! Who else!" and "I would like to see who else besides Zen Yuan, who else can suppress Gong Jianliang? Who else!"