Chapter 277-278

Chapter 277

The tea party is a social mode exclusive to male insects.

In the early years, male worms were extremely bored during the incubation period, so they gathered together to have afternoon tea, chat, and have fun. This was a new social model derived from it. For most males who were exhausted from incubating eggs, sitting together and interacting with their companions was a good idea. Sharing egg-hatching experiences to prevent the female larvae at home from jumping up and down and posting like crazy - the tea party is really great.

The males gather together to drink tea and eat snacks, find a flower room with plenty of sunshine and fresh air, cover themselves with blankets brought from their own homes, and sleep peacefully or play some board games quietly.

It's just perfect!

Chan Yuan could not imagine Gong Jianliang participating in such an egg-hatching tea party.

"Are you going to lie down with other males to sleep in the sun?"

Gong Jianliang is looking through the costume jewelry sent by Aloy. He wore a loose butterfly-style nightgown, with a hollow back design that allowed the winged species to spread its wings at any time. Chan Yuan was so distracted that he didn't even care about what Gong Jianliang was saying. He stuck to it and poked it with his fingers.

"If you don't want to hatch the eggs now, why are you going to the tea party?"

Gong Jianliang was trying to tie the satin in his hair, tie it up and hide the laser dagger inside. He struggled for a while but couldn't reach what he wanted, so he grabbed Chan Yuan's hand and pressed it on his forehead, complaining: "The food at the tea party is delicious."

Zen Yuan looked at the dagger switch and felt inexplicably familiar, "Really?"

He pressed the switch, and a sharp light shone from his face to the tip of his nose. The ceiling was so overwhelmed that a small black hole appeared. The three children looked over and said, "Father, the hotel has to pay three times as much as it costs."

"..." Chanyuan felt that losing money was not important.

The female worm wields a "laser dagger" that is 2.5 meters long and 15 centimeters wide, giving the impression that she is striking with a spear.

"Are you going to take this thing to a male insect tea party?"

"Isn't it possible?" Gong Jianliang said confidently, "When the time comes, I will pierce Antonis with one breath! I will pierce him to the core and turn him into a skewer of insects!"

Zen Yuan felt that he needed to catch Yibo, the modification madman, and have a good talk.

Don't match a human killer like Gong Jianliang with such a dangerous weapon!

"No. Baby, is it too dangerous to kill him directly?" Chan Yuan organized his speech and carefully persuaded, "Antonis is the current head of the Ye Mingzhu family after all..."

Gong Jianliang turned his head and looked at Chan Yuan with two blood-red eyes.

He didn't say anything, just looked at Chan Yuan, who felt guilty and changed his words in a submissive voice, "...killing the male insect in public is a bit...violating the criminal law."

Gong Jianliang's expression melted slightly the moment he heard "Criminal Law".

Chanyuan took advantage of the victory and talked about the upcoming job transfer exam, "Baby, we still have to be 'crime busters', right? Think about it, isn't it worth going to jail for a bastard like Antonis?"