Chapter 67-68

Chapter 67

He understands me.

Gong Jianliang looked at the exoskeleton in front of him, and his calculations were ringing loudly in his mind. What the male father said is indeed true, only male insects understand male insects best. Gong Jianliang shook his head, trying hard to forget the shadow that the previous generation of military heroes had brought on him. He put on a skillful smile and took the gift, "Thank you."

He didn't prepare any gifts for the other party.

Recalling the process of Xiong's father preparing for the banquet and tea party, Gong Jianliang murmured: "What snacks do you like to eat."

"I eat everything." Ferruli said happily, "Gong Jianliang, can I call you Xiaoliang? What kind of insect are you? I am a ladybug with blue and red dots. Because of the insect species, I have always grown not tall......"

Gong Jianliang weighed the exoskeleton in his hand. His arm was slightly heavy. At this moment, he needed two hands to maintain the balance of the weight. It can be seen that "defensive type" is not just talk. He carefully considered whether he could hunt down the military hero within three seconds. His arms were already embraced by Feruli, and the two males were close to each other.

Zen Yuan never made such an intimate gesture.

Gong Jianliang froze, and before he could push it away, Ferruli took out the second gift from his pocket and introduced it: "I heard from your female queen that you also like knives very much. Dang Dang Dang!"

A curtain was unfolded, revealing a full range of small military knives. Ferruli was obviously well prepared, and he didn't realize that Gong Jianliang's hand had already been pushed halfway, and he silently retracted it, his eyes fixed on the props.

"Although I'm not very good at attacking, and my hands are relatively small and I can't hold the big knives you are good at... I specially prepared some small knives." Ferruli said cherishedly: "This set is my practice knife. The sharpness is not as high as a formal knife, so you should be careful when playing with it in private, it will be very painful if you cut your hand."

Gong Jianliang's tone suddenly became two degrees louder.

"Thank you so much. Is it my mistress who told you these things?"

"Of course." Ferulli said loudly: "He also said that you like violence."

Zen Yuan outside the door shuddered. As brothers who share the same adversity, he and his deputy opened a small gap and squatted in the corner to listen. At this time, they were confused and raised their heads and asked, "Isn't that what your male and I said?"

Deputy: "Yeah."

His captain Feruli just repeated Zen Yuan's words with his own understanding.

Zen Yuan:......

Don't just say "hmm", I'll be in a panic if you do this!

Before he could regain his senses, the door was kicked open. Gong Jianliang grabbed Chan Yuan's collar, picked up the female insect from the ground, raised his hand and threw it, and closed the door with a "snap", leaving two female insects. You look at me, and I look at you.

"Is it really okay?" Chan Yuan looked at the deputy team with a guilty conscience. He knew Gong Jianliang. Although the opponent was a military hero, it was still unknown who would win and who would lose in a real fight. If this deputy team member is inside, Zen Yuan can still tell himself by luck that the female insect is stronger, more durable in physical strength, and has a more rational personality.

The way Jun Xiong looked at Gong Jianliang was a replica of his own in the first month.

Zen Yuan couldn't help but wipe his sweat for the other party.