Chapter 83-84

Chapter 83

Space travel is boring. Although there are no enemies or attacks, no one dares to relax. Countless expeditionary force seniors have proven with their lives that space is the most dangerous place. As a soldier of the ground frontline troops, it sounds very normal for Zenyuan to go to other departments to learn rotations at this time when he does not need to go to the ground——

That's weird!

Zen Yuan looked at the sniper Yi Bo and the engineer soldier A-Lee in his team indifferently, "Why do you only go to one department?"

Yibo temporarily went to the starship attack department to learn the weapons attack course in starship control. Column A is assigned to the Engineering Department to study and further develop space construction.

Only him! Only him! Zen yuan! A person has to go to five departments, and each department is also a key department in space operations! Zen Yuan asked around and mentally gave the captain Akinobi the middle finger when he gave the order.

Well, the female chauvinists disdain to attack male insects, but don't be too skillful in attacking their females. Zen Yuan took a long breath, and he could imagine how he would be punished if something went wrong during his rotation in any department.

Reduce benefits? Reducing military rank? Or in confinement?

Zen Yuan lay down in front of the table and arranged a detailed timetable for himself, vowing in his heart that he would never fall to the point of being punished. He inquired with people he knew in each department in advance, and constantly enriched his knowledge of the course content, difficulty level, and estimated study time. In just one week, Chanyuan adapted to the life of rotating jobs in five departments.

However, this adaptation seems particularly embarrassing to the male Gong Jianliang.

You scumbag will not understand why your female queen is mopping the floor while crazily memorizing the starship piloting button table, mumbling the professional terminology of deep space mechas while doing laundry, running around after eating, and even occasionally touching the male insect. After touching and hugging each other, they all blurted out, "Hero, 1122398, it's like the energy cannon is filled with K7623-motor oil."

Gong Jianliang did not understand what bird numbers represented and what professional numbers they represented.

He chose to kick the tofu-eating guy down.

Chongdan watched the female father skillfully roll over and get up. She naturally poured the male father a glass of milk before going to bed. He skillfully dragged the male father out from under the bed and fell asleep.

He chirped twice and found that the male father had a gloomy face. After finishing the milk, he lay down to sleep with an unhappy face. For a moment, he didn't understand what game his two fathers were playing.

But that's okay. Chongdan smelled the rich smell of sauce on his body, quietly rolled to the guide, and quietly enjoyed the massage of Zu Xiong's father's spiritual power.

As expected, Father Zuxiong knows best about hatching eggs.

These two little fools, ignorant of the world, circle around the egg-hatching guide left by Wen Geer every day, completely unaware that the outside world has exploded because of their female monarch/female father.

"What? Zen Yuan has already mastered the near-ground mecha?"

"What? He has memorized four thousand pages of professional books?"

"What? He can already recite all the starship buttons and starship driving rules by heart!"

"What? He's already started to repair space components?"