Chapter 143

Chapter 143

The Zerg's genetic iteration is faster than that of ordinary organisms.

They have more than 1 million existing insect species, and the number of newborns is increasing by hundreds of millions every year; they have a national genetic database project that has covered more than 40 generations since the founding of the People's Republic of China; and they also have genes to resist parasites and forge ahead. engineering.

There are also ordinary males who use their mental power to hatch their young, and military males who are born with the ability to use their mental power to attack.

"The brain is where mental power is stored. Most male insects can use mental power to hatch cubs. The stronger the mental power, the longer the incubation time, and the more times, the more outstanding the talents of the babies born will be. Their genes It will also be changed."

Ferrulli explained: "The brains of both male and female worms are innately open. An ordinary male worm like Gong Jianliang is born with the ability to use his spiritual antennae to communicate with his cubs. This kind of communication is at the spiritual level. This continues until the pup's brain closes."

Chanyuan had never seen Gong Jianliang and Pu Ling communicate with each other through spiritual power, and even if they had, he couldn't see it.

For a down-to-earth female like him, mental power is invisible and intangible, except for being briefly affected by parasites on the ground battlefield. There is absolutely no such mysterious thing in Zen Yuan's life.

He scratched his head, recalling the books he had read, and asked uncertainly: "Shall I bring Pu Leng over?"

"Why are you so young?" Ferruli couldn't help crying or laughing, "There are very few equipments on the starship, and they are not professional enough. You are not willing for us to enter your memory palace to see more detailed reasons... You can let Gong Jianliang try If you give it a try, his mental power is quite strong."

"Gong Jianliang's mental power is incubating type." Chan Yuan reminded: "He is not a military hero. His mental power is not offensive at all."

The saying is this.

But spiritual power is still an incompletely developed existence to this day.

Most of the egg incubators on the market sell content related to "mental power". They either add herbs to soothe the male's mental strength in the incubator, or install timed stimulation music to remind the male not to forget to incubate. Egg.

There are only products on the market that can store mental power like the one sent by Mr. Wengel, which can last for one to two days, and the price is ridiculously high. Ordinary female insects have no way of hatching insects on their own using this kind of incubator. Egg.

To go round and round, you still have to rely on the male worms.

"According to the military department, mental power can only open up other people's brains and enter them if they are aggressive. The gentle incubating type has no such ability at all."

"Hmm. But..." Ferruli hesitated for a moment, thinking that Gong Jianliang was obscure and unclear, like a sea of spiritual power in the dark night, and stumbled: "Gong Jianliang's spiritual power is really powerful."

Being strong is of no use.

Chan Yuan helplessly thought of Gong Jianliang studying with the egg incubator, and sighed, "Forget it. Let's not talk about him. Is there anyone like me in the military who has been in contact with parasites before, and felt it, but was not affected by it?" A case of parasitism?"