Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55

punish? Gong Jianliang does not doubt Chan Yuan's perverted hobbies. Therefore, he was very confused about the option of punishment. He stared at Chanyuan's belly, unfolding his fingers one by one, and then retracting them one by one. Finally, he clenched his fist into a fist and made a crunching sound.

"Get out!" Gong Jianliang smashed his fist on Gong Jianliang's shoulder, his eyes were red and the corners of his eyes were bloodshot. Among the meals on the ground, the male had no appetite at all and had nowhere to go back to bed. Chanyuan freed his hands to hug his waist, and his arm was slapped several times by Gong Jianliang, causing it to become red and swollen.

"Don't hold it in your heart." Chan Yuan's pain became even more severe, and the pain was not a punishment to him. He was confident in his heart and had a thrifty and kind spirit in his heart. For a while, he couldn't think of any abnormal method, and his tone became even gentler, "If you have any anger, just come to me."

He held Gong Jianliang's hand and pressed it against his lower abdomen regardless of the male's retraction.

"Just don't hurt Zaizai."

Gong Jianliang kicked the lunch box off the ground. There was a clanging sound on the door. Cheng Hua was so frightened that he opened the door to find Chan Yuan and broke into a cold sweat. He closed the door into a gap and peeked in quietly with half of his eyes exposed.

"Zhan Yuan." Cheng Hua did not see the expected bloody scene and asked with concern: "Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Chan Yuan said with a smile, "Sorry, I just scared you."

Cheng Hua breathed a long sigh of relief, thinking of the news he heard when passing by the canteen, and ignored the presence of the male insect and said: "You are still pregnant with the eggs, come out quickly."

Although the female insect carrying eggs does not exert much physical exertion, the thought of Zen Yuan, who has no power to restrain the chicken, has to stay with the violent male insect. Cheng Hua was immediately frightened, fearing that the next second he would hear the sad news that Chan Yuan had a miscarriage, and that the first cub on the third starship was stillborn.

"Okay." Chan Yuan kissed Gong Jianliang's cheek. His face received two crisp cracks from the male insect, but he was not angry. He pressed the male insect's hand and kissed him two more times.

"Perverted, perverted, perverted." Gong Jianliang was sitting in the room, and he didn't want to go out. Unfortunately, surveillance cameras monitor his movements at all times. If he steps out of the confinement room, the entire corridor will be completely closed, and even the air will be completely cut off.

Still not relieved after saying that, Gong Jianliang looked up and down, and finally stepped on Chan Yuan's shoes viciously, crushing him twice.

"Want to eat something." Chan Yuan smiled naturally, but it was really painful, so he bared his teeth and said, "Master, you can think about how to punish me."

"roll!"

Zen Yuan is really gone.

Adhering to the principle of never losing money. Seeing how the male cared about the eggs, Chan Yuan was sure that he would like something in the future good life: Gong Jianliang punished him, and he happily enjoyed it. Gong Jianliang did not punish him, he took advantage of the victory and pursued him.

Cheng Hua, who was outside the door, was shocked. When he saw Chan Yuan coming out, his face was red and he didn't know how painful it was. He quickly took out his handkerchief, added some disinfectant and handed it over.