Chapter 177-178

Chapter 177

"He wants me to take off my clothes!" Gong Jianliang crushed the potato chips in his hand. The debris fell on the plush carpet and soft sofa. Slender black tentacles on the floor and walls quickly rolled up the debris and put it into the trash can. They eagerly handed the male a packet of biscuits and waved it. Focusing on his mental strength, he said comfortingly:

【Do not be angry】

Gong Jianliang grabbed the biscuit and shook it with his hand. It seemed that it was not the biscuit that was shattered to pieces, but the pig's brain that Chan Yuan could not hold up when he met the beauty.

"He actually wants to take off my clothes!" Gong Jianliang muttered, but felt that it was not very civilized. He covered his mouth and kicked his feet wildly. The tentacles supporting him broke into three or four pieces and splashed on the wall. Then, as the weight slowly slid down, they stuck together again, and moved close to the male's feet, rubbing against each other like a puppy.

【do not be upset】

Gong Jianliang returned his chest with both hands, "hum" twice, then he lay on the bed with his hands and feet balled up and sulked. Those dark, sticky tentacles spread out distressingly, like small briquettes surrounding Gong Jianliang one after another, and quietly listened to what the male insect said.

【do not be upset】

This was the most stunning and delicious male insect he had ever encountered.

If possible, the parasite is willing to treat him in the most gentle way, instead of using its teeth, tongue and hands to scoop out the male's fluid like those stupid and ignorant low-level parasites on the surface.

Countless small black briquettes looked left and right, chirping, and after a moment they gathered into a thick tentacle, slowly picking up the quilt from the edge of the bed, and covering Gong Jianliang.

[If you don't want to see him, we won't see him. 】

Gong Jianliang kicked the quilt away, picked up a pillow and hit it on the forehead of Tentacles, then broke the thick liquid into countless small briquettes, which fell to the ground like rain.

"Don't kill him." Gong Jianliang was angry and sad, "He is my prey."

Originally on the ground, he had already planned how to punish Zen Yuan and was about to carry out the rumored "cold violence". As soon as he opened his eyes and blinked, "Hula" fell into the room. The double knives on his body were nowhere to be seen, and even his clothes - Gong Jianliang pulled off his baggy pink lace pajamas dissatisfiedly, because of the parasite's bad taste. Stick out your tongue.

Not pretty.

He has never seen anyone wear this kind of old-fashioned clothes, except for "retro male insect pajama party".

【I won't kill him】

The parasite cannot speak.

He used the resonance brought by his mental power to replace his vocal cords. The hazy and low tone directly penetrated the air and entered the male's brain.

Gong Jianliang didn't care about this move. As a male insect, he was in the egg. When he was young, he often had mental conversations with his male father - but this was his first time with a parasite.

"Are you going to leave him for me to kill?" Gong Jianliang raised his feet, turned over, and faced the ceiling. "This makes no sense at all. Ah, wait! No taking off clothes, no taking off clothes!"

The male insect realized that the progress bar on Zen Yuan's side was still stuck, and crawled up to the visible light screen, shouting: "You are not allowed to take off your clothes. Do you hear me?"