Chapter 235-236

Chapter 235

If Zen Yuan is not rolled up, it is nothing, but one roll is astonishing.

For the first time, the two female sons experienced the appalling commanding, planning, planning and logistics capabilities of their female father. Pu Leng suddenly didn't want to run towards the command room, and Zhi Leng also gave up his medical studies for a while. The two children followed Chan Yuan's butt one after another with sweet "female fathers", but they couldn't help but stare at Chan Yuan. Electronic book in hand.

The electronic book is full of Zen Yuan's plans and task points.

"There should be no more." Zhi Leng himself took notes and said distressedly: "I can't think of any other flaws."

Pu Leng found an extra one. Just when the child was happily looking for his female father to hand in his homework, he was sad to find that his female father had already patched the manuscript, leaving no room for others to perform.

"No wonder other military female uncles like to team up with female fathers."

Who doesn't like a captain who is meticulous about everything and can ensure that everyone eats meat and drinks soup? However, the two little ones observed carefully for a moment and expressed their confusion about the large empty space on the task book.

"What does this do?"

Chan Yuan said: "Rest time. Leading the team, the most important thing is to balance work and rest."

Jialie, who was counting the items next to him, did not hesitate to disrupt the situation and joked: "It's your date time for male and female fathers."

Chanyuan kicked Jialie on the buttocks, and the female laughed. When their team is not on ground missions, they will be split up to work in various departments of the starship. Zen Yuan will contact everyone in the team from time to time. Even though the number of people in the team soared from three or five to three hundred or five hundred as his rank increased, Chanyuan still maintained the habit of having meals and making family arrangements with every subordinate.

They know each other better than brothers.

Two brothers, Pu Leng and Zhi Leng, chuckled from the side. But not long after, he was sent to the team by his female father to help count supplies and get familiar with the equipment.

Noonan is too lazy to show up. He is still a sergeant, but he has not made any progress in ten years. He has gained military merit but has not been promoted. Facing two children, he and Yi Bo each carried one and walked to the side to give them the most basic weapons education.

Gong Jianliang was sitting on a weapons box eating candy.

As a material with a long shelf life, sugar can still be eaten many years later as long as you have the courage to do so. Gong Jianliang was rushing for the extraordinary shelf life of candy, so he took Chanyuan to buy a large amount of candy. There was a special candy cabinet in the whole room to store all kinds of candies with various sweetness.

"Zen Yuan~"

But for ten years, Gong Jianliang has to eat something sweet every day to relieve his mood. His inventory is visibly decreasing. Gong Jianliang picked up a few ugly candies in her hands and regretted for the first time that she had eaten all the most beautiful ones.

These ones are not sweet enough and he doesn't like them very much.

"Zen Yuan~I don't have enough candy."

Chan Yuan heard the sound and came over. He hugged his male insect and coaxed it for a while, then promised to give Gong Jianliang enough sugar before going down to the ground, and at the same time drew a big cake.