Chapter 13-14

Chapter 13

The world is so wonderful.

The person who was beaten is Zen Yuan, the person who pays compensation is Zen Yuan, and the person who comes back to clean is still Zen Yuan.

There is no way Gong Jianliang would do such a thing. The little male looked at Chan Yuan with his beautiful red eyes and acted coquettishly, enslaving the female monarch was not easy at all.

So now, Zen Yuan, who was rolling on the ground and wiping the blood with a rag, felt that he was wronged!

big! injustice! kind!

Tim stood aside and watched the construction team repairing the wall. Now the expedition fleet was heading to the Zerg frontier. So far, the tasks of a starship commander like him are not too heavy. The expeditionary force is also relatively consistent, giving everyone a final buffer period before the hard days come.

"Where is your hero?"

Zen Yuan wiped the floor vigorously, "I don't know."

"Many people on the starship like him." Tim squatted down and observed the blood stains. "If you are willing to hire a female attendant, I can recommend a few stronger candidates." He paused and said subtly: "I can guarantee that he will be better than those who were hired before. The one who carries you away is stronger. The disadvantage is that you may not be able to keep your position as female monarch."

Chan Yuan held his breath, feeling a little sad but also a little happy.

He himself didn't know why he had such complicated emotions. After using a small shovel to clean up the blood stains. Chan Yuan got up and said, "I want to divorce him."

Although her beauty is good, her life is not guaranteed.

Zen Yuan himself is not as good as Ji Yang. Before cleaning, he made a special trip to visit Ji Yang, the female insect. She was still awake and lying on the bed wrapped in gauze. After Chan Yuan changed his mind for a moment, he thought that he might not be able to tell where he would lie, so he would go directly to the morgue.

The military doctor was right, Gong Jianliang most likely had a psychological problem.

Zen Yuan is not as good as the Holy Mother to the point of sacrificing herself for others, sacrificing herself to restore the fallen male insect.

He is a normal person.

Zen Yuan thought so until the military doctor called him over.

In the medical room. The military doctor stretched out two fingers and said to Chan Yuan: "One good news and one bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"good news."

"You're a normal person."

Zen Yuan breathed a sigh of relief.

But then he thought about it, he felt something was wrong, why should he relax?

"Where's the bad news?"

"Your hero is not a normal person." The military doctor pushed up his non-existent glasses, "He has antisocial personality disorder. I looked at the information sent by the archives office and found that he has performed in his minor courses from elementary school to college. No. Except that he realized his character flaws at a very young age and began to hide himself in order to better blend in with the crowd."

Chanyuan looked at his wrinkled hands that were soaked in water as he knelt to wipe the blood, and it was hard to imagine that Gong Jianliang would make such a plan to "better integrate into the crowd."