Chapter 279-280

Chapter 279

Chanyuan sent Antonis' lawyer away unhappily, and then registered a family title of "Jade Jade" for himself in the Cicada settlement. At the same time, he perfunctorily copied the insect pattern on his neck as a family emblem and uploaded it, and then sat down In front of the table, there are two females who are about to become adults. You look at me and I look at you.

"Father. If the family name is really 'Jade Jade', can I not add this suffix?" Pu Leng felt outrageous. He couldn't imagine the beauty of the name "Boas Jadeite" at all.

In contrast, Zhi Leng also felt that "Zhenyi. Jade Jade" sounded unpleasant and distinctive.

Chan Yuan said: "Jadeite is a nickname. Look at Ye Mingzhu's family, are the suffix and prefix of Ye Mingzhu's name?"

"Then your name is a bit too casual."

Chan Yuan was too lazy to discuss such unimportant matters with his two females. He was good at delegating power and being lazy. After transferring the application page to his two daughters and asking them to think of a nice suffix, he took the youngest to talk to Gong Jianliang.

Just opened the door.

Gong Jianliang was suddenly killed, his uniform had been torn to pieces, the male bit his gums and spat out blood as he spoke, grabbed Chan Yuan's ears and pulled him to both sides.

"He actually dared to marry Puleng! Ah, ah, he actually dared to threaten me with Puleng!"

Chanyuan gasped in pain, picked up the baby in his hand and smeared it on Gong Jianliang's face. As the cub who most resembles Gong Jianliang in the family, Xiao Jileng's physical fitness and fighting instincts are all based on Gong Jianliang's. He subconsciously imitated the actions of the male father and grabbed the male's hair on both sides, successfully making Gong Jianliang focus on himself.

"I'm angry!" Gong Jianliang caught the cub and roared at Chan Yuan.

Little Thorn followed suit and shouted loudly, "I'm so angry."

Zen Yuan covered his ears, looked at the replica father and son in front of him, licked his face and said in relief: "Don't be angry, baby. How could I marry Pu Leng to Antonis."

Gong Jianliang sucked the baby and calmed down.

He asked: "So Zhi Leng married her?"

Zen Yuan: "...No, I won't marry anyone. Honey, as long as we visit Ye Mingzhu's house once, yes, just have a look at what this bastard is going to do. I promise, he will never hurt you." "

It's just that I can't be lazy and take advantage of it.

Zen Yuan is very self-aware of the status symbol he possesses - as a symbol of the rise of the Cicada clan's force, if he wants, he can get all the support of the Cicada clan officers at the middle and lower levels of the military.

The elders of the Cicada Tribe will become Chan Yuan's strongest base in the military, and the Cicada Tribe forces that radiate into the gene bank, political circles, the military's scientific research department, and the Male Insect Association will all support Chan Yuan.

"Commander Wu Hao left some connections for us before he resigned." Chan Yuan gave Gong Jianliang a thorough explanation, "He cares more about you than me, a junior in the expeditionary force."

Unless necessary, Chan Yuan would not use the top military contacts left by Commander Wu Huo.

He sincerely hoped that Antonis would not force him to use the back door and the killer weapon.

"Is he the old man who named Pu Leng?"

"Yes."

Gong Jianliang still couldn't rest assured. He was so anxious that he nibbled at Xiao Qian Lian's face, leaving two small teeth marks on the cub. When Aloy came to the door, little Jileng was still unconscious and bearing teeth marks, being bossed around by his brother Zhileng.