Chapter 249-250

Chapter 249

The way an old couple gets along is always touching.

Gong Jianliang just had a heart of stone. After he learned that Chan Yuan didn't like Lao San, he stepped on Chan Yuan's face hard, picked up Chan Yuan and punched him several times. As for the pair of swords?

Pu Leng and Zhi Leng secretly took a package away, feeling too guilty to interrupt.

"Why don't you like the little male insect! Ahhh! Isn't he cute?" Gong Jianliang sat on Chanyuan's abdominal muscles and jumped up and down. He suppressed his whole body, carefully considering Chan Yuan's sophistry, and did not immediately shut up the other party's mouth.

"Aren't you discriminating against males? How can there be females who are discriminating against males?" Gong Jianliang thought about it for a long time, struggled with his own cognition for a long time, and finally gave up the idea. He bared his teeth and threatened Chan Yuan: "You are a bad racist! The third child must not be a Cicada."

Chanyuan felt that this was the most offensive thing Gong Jianliang said today.

Then he apologized again, and then he kept himself down. He was so humble that he wished he could kneel on the ground and lick her until Gong Jianliang felt comfortable.

Gong Jianliang kicked Chan Yuan away and got into the house with his well-behaved adopted son, insect eggs, and the small cake that Chan Yuan had worked so hard to bring.

Pu Leng couldn't help but sigh, "Father Xiong's temper has really improved."

Zhi Leng complained bitterly, "Whenever he hit me, he hit me harder than this."

After Chan Yuan confirmed that Gong Jianliang had entered, he got up and grabbed his two daughters by the backs of their necks. He began to settle accounts with them and inquire about the information Gong Jianliang currently had.

Fortunately, his abortion, taking medicine, and privately testing the gender of the eggs were not exposed.

"Don't let anything slip anymore. Got it?"

The two females nodded wildly.

Chanyuan then slowly put down his iron fist, and began to focus on pulling Zhileng to educate him in a low voice, "In a moment, I will say that my brother is a female insect, you know? The female father will compile the knowledge about chemistry."

Zhi Leng whispered, "What if Father Xiong feels something is wrong?"

"It doesn't matter." Chan Yuan comforted: "Your father-in-law doesn't understand."

For the first time, Zhi Leng felt that his female father was a little overconfident. For a child like him, after seeing his male father's intuition of catching perverts just by smelling his hair, Zhileng's vigilance and planning for committing crimes began to increase day by day.

Chan Yuan didn't care. He would go to Gong Jianliang later to apologize and repent.

He grabbed Pu Leng who was about to leave, bit his ear and threatened: "And you. Don't think that because your male father loves you, all your little plans will fall on him."

Pu Leng lowered his hands, lowered his head, and listened obediently to his female father's teachings.

Zen Yuan said: "You and Zhi Leng are the only female larvae on the starship. No one will blame you if you cause trouble. But after the expedition is over, no one will treat you as children anymore. You have to think Rush directly into the vanity fair related to Ye Mingzhu's family, and you won't know how you will die by then - go back and think about it carefully, why Commander Wu Huo came out of the mountain again and brought our expeditionary force."