Chapter 133-134

Chapter 133

Xiao Puleng was completely stuffed into Gong Jianliang's arms. At this time, he didn't know that this meant that "the guardianship of the male father was also handed over to him."

As a cub under one year old, I haven't had any milk since I woke up in the morning. Pu Leng subconsciously grabbed Chan Yuan's finger to pull away and shouted loudly: "Female. Female."

His tits! He hasn't nursed yet.

Zen Yuan unceremoniously put aside his responsibility and said, "Be good. Go find Mr. Xiong."

Pu Leng turned his head and raised his face to look at Xiong's father who had a blank look on his face. He suddenly felt that it would be better to fill his stomach by himself.

Wasn't the male father just injured? Father Xiong lay down all day yesterday! After Po Leng thought about it carefully, his face became serious. He looked at Gong Jianliang and smiled, and his hair was twisted into a ball.

"flap!"

"Xiongxiong!"

"flap!"

"Xiongxiong!"

Gong Jianliang shouted several times and finally confirmed that the cub was in her arms. She rolled the cub onto the bed with An Xin and covered her head with the quilt.

right.

That was his solution, sleep.

As long as you fall asleep, you won't be hungry.

As for Zen Yuan? Gong Jianliang didn't believe that this female would really care about him and Pu Leng. He carefully counted the cards in his hand under the covers: his pervertedly beautiful appearance that made his heart flutter, Zen Yuan's dark past, and their two cubs...

"Humph." Gong Jianliang groaned, held Pu Leng in his arms, rolled up the quilt, and the father and son turned into a large spring roll. Little Puleng didn't even react, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot."

"Xiong Xiong?" Pu Leng looked at Xiong's father in confusion and confusion. Gong Jianliang pushed the cub back into the quilt and whispered: "Sleep."

"But. Go to sleep. I'm full." The cub doesn't understand. The cub doesn't understand. As a cub who is called to feed at regular intervals by all the military females in the command room and has a regular schedule, he really doesn't understand the male father. doing what.

You need to breastfeed at this time.

Both Pu Leng and Xiong Fu deserve to eat.

The cub blinked hard and tried to pull himself out of the quilt with his little hands. He twisted around and tickled Gongjian's conscience.

"sleep."

"No." Pu Leng held back his mouth and said coquettishly, "I want to eat nainai!"

Gong Jianliang suddenly lowered his head and stared at the cub, as if he was considering whether it would be better to deal with this little guy in one bite or two. He exuded seriousness and careful consideration, and finally extended his thumb and handed it to the cub, "Here."

flap:?

Pu Leng looked at his father's fingers, which were full of medicinal smell, coated with disinfectant and wrapped in gauze, and showed resistance for the first time.

"Puleng. No, you can't eat this." The cub tried hard to tell the idiot male father about his parenting attempts, "Puleng's milk. It's hot and fragrant."

Zerg: I was forced by my partner to become the God of Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें