Chapter 81-82

Chapter 81

The gift was tightly wrapped inside and out, except for the outer layer wrapped with a ribbon. The male father Wen Geer thoughtfully prepared a letter as a note for the gift. He thought of Gong Jianliang's disbelief, doubts, and rage when he received the gift. A series of emotions, prepared for various comforts.

However, he did not expect that Gong Jianliang could break the decorative bow on the outer packaging of the gift into a knot. He couldn't pull it out for a long time, so he angrily asked the female queen for help while holding the gift.

"Hmph. Come here."

The hard-working Niuma Zenyuan can always come in handy in various situations.

"Master, please use scissors to cut it."

"Zen Yuan~ I'll cut you off, okay?"

Zen Yuan shut up obediently, squatted down, and frantically used his math brain to start disassembling the ribbon. Gong Jianliang probably felt that the ribbon was also one of Xiong's father's gifts, and he would treat everything given by Xiong's father with the highest standards.

Commander-in-Chief Wu Huo and Captain Aquino sat in their original seats, drinking tea while watching the two couples' magical way of getting along. You say they are just like ordinary Zerg couples? It doesn't quite look like it. After all, it's rare for a male to be so fierce, beating and scolding a female at home. But you said that their way of getting along is completely different from that of ordinary Zerg couples? It seems not. After all, in all Zerg families, the females will circle around the male like Chan Yuan. As long as the male is at home, the male is both heaven and earth. Neither the cub nor the female can escape the sanction of the head of the family.

But if you look closely, it seems that the two of them have completely different ways of getting along with each other inside the male insect and outside the female insect. The female monarch Zen Yuan not only shouldered the heavy responsibility of her career, but also shouldered many tasks such as taking care of the male protagonist, protecting her starship companions, and sacrificing her life to feed tigers for everyone.

"The two of them have such a good relationship." Wu Hao couldn't help but sigh: "One is willing to fight, and the other is willing to suffer."

Captain Aquino's eyes almost rolled to the sky.

He has no interest in the emotional life of these two people. If Gong Jianliang can be packed and transferred to other starships, he will definitely pack Chan Yuan there too - Chan Yuan has done a good job in sacrificing himself. Since his colleagues in the expeditionary force have to get along with each other for more than 20 years, he can buy one and get several free!

This male Gong Jianliang is a disaster! disaster!

The beautiful male insect seemed to sense the malice of others. He glared fiercely at Captain Aquino, like a wild beast warning the enemy when foraging for food. He raised his head, made a half-grim face, and quickly raised his middle finger.

Captain Aquino had several veins popping out on his face, and his eyes started to burn.

Gong Jianliang clicked his tongue, threw himself on Chan Yuan's shoulder, diverted the flames of war, and urged: "Are you ready? You're so slow, you're a pervert."

Chanyuan picked up two handfuls of the male insect's messy hair and finally unpacked all the packages. To describe this thing as excessive packaging is not an exaggeration at all, but when Zen Yuan read the instructions, he just wanted to wrap the gift twice more to prevent accidents along the way!

[Male Insect Association. Not for sale: Guided Egg Incubator]

This thing is a strictly controlled product in the Zerg world. Because it will guide the brains of the next generation of cubs to varying degrees, it has always been firmly controlled by the male insect association, and is also known as the "male spiritual power guide."