Chapter 33-34

Chapter 33

In Gong Jianliang's memory, his male father prepared the items for each child's wedding very early on. He was in poor health and always hoped that his children would stabilize as soon as possible. He would often take the only male cub in the family to go shopping for jewelry and gold bar antique stores. If Gong Jianliang had his eye on any jewelry, his male father would never ask "why" and would just have all the accessories delivered to his home.

In the first half of his life, Gong Jianliang enjoyed all kinds of gold, silver and jewelry.

He shouldn't have reached out for the female monarch ring on Chan Yuan's body, but in a flash, he saw the name of the Ye Mingzhu Morpho family engraved in the ring in the butterfly language, and the unspeakable jealousy and anger rushed into his heart. .

"Zen Yuan~" Gong Jianliang said coquettishly, "I just want this one for you."

The ring that once belonged to his father was said to have been specially made by his grandfather for his coming-of-age ceremony. It has been among his top three favorite jewelry for several years.

Now, this ring did not fall into his hands, but was given to his female monarch Zen Yuan.

——Is this reasonable?

Gong Jianliang thinks it's unreasonable! He wanted this ring, it should obviously be his. As for what Chan Yuan thinks and whether he will agree, Gong Jianliang has not yet considered it.

"Zen Yuan~"

Anyway, as long as he acts coquettishly and takes out the chat history, Zen Yuan will always give in, right? His body was dripping with blood, his clothes were disheveled, and his hair had cobweb-like blood threads that thickened into blood beads. All over his body, only the whites of his eyes and teeth were white, and even the gaps between his fingernails were covered with brown blood clots.

"Zen Yuan~"

The person involved, Chanyuan, winced and shouted in his heart, "Don't come over!"

He lay down at the entrance of the cave, with the beautiful and murderous hero in front of him, and the leech parasite behind him. As he advanced and retreated, he asked Chan Yuan to choose a way to die, and he would definitely choose the more beautiful one.

"Master Xiong." Chan Yuan forced a smile, "Why are you down here?"

Gong Jianliang stared straight at Chan Yuan's neck, "Are the snacks delicious?"

Zen Yuan:......

After egg tarts and croissants, how about another dark dish? When Zen Yuan thought about eating up all that stuff in front of the male, did he feel that the leech parasite had become kind-hearted?

"It's delicious." Chan Yuan nodded and bowed, "It's so delicious that everyone else is rushing to eat it."

Gong Jianliang was very satisfied and urged: "I want the ring."

I have already made snacks for Chan Yuan, but Chan Yuan really has no eyesight, and Mo Mojiji won't give me the ring now. Gong Jianliang pursed his lips and took a step forward.

Zen Yuan took a step back.

The leech seed's roar and Gong Jianliang's roar arrived simultaneously.

"Tear apart——"

"Stay back!"

He rushed over.

He also rushed over.

Zenyuan's scalp was numb, and he used "oil on the soles of his feet" to trigger the alienation. He rolled out and crawled out. As a green-breasted oil cicada, Chanyuan swore that today was the day he used the most alienation. The embryo-killing knife collided with the parasite's huge mouth on the protective shield. The fangs rubbed against the sharp knife and a series of sparks burst out. The ferocious faces of both sides shone on the protective shield. In the fierce battle, Chan Yuan was the outsider.