Chapter 271-272

Chapter 271

Satellite city port local time, 1:00 am.

One account sent the first message.

【Come and fight if you don't accept it. (coordinate)】

Followed by a lot of @, click in and browse the account content, it is very easy to be brainwashed by the dirty words in it, and among these dirty words, two-thirds of the malicious words towards the new God of War Zen Yuan, up to the ancestors , down to the female child, there is no place that this group of people cannot reach.

"Who is it? Who is this?" The first person to discover the account was a melon-eater. His curiosity prompted him to look through the account again. After discovering that it was an account dedicated to collecting and redeeming beauty cards, he enthusiastically collected all the cards. Download and collect the above photos for self-healing.

The next two hours were uneventful.

It was not until working hours in the capital area that the Military Ministry belatedly verified the true identity of the account, retweeted it and posted a cute and cute heart after "Not convinced to fight".

Internet speeds in thirty-seven major residential areas across the network experienced brief lags.

Entries were created by netizens like a flood. The Butterfly Beauty Card Redemption Consultation displayed on the account, and the number of DJs quickly jumped from hundreds to millions, and then jumped to hundreds of millions. During the same period, # Butterfly Beauty Card # and #夜明庄家rare card surface # soared to the top of the search index on shopping websites. Except for a small amount of abuse in the private messages in the background of the account, 80% of the inquiries were polite and humble.

"Brother. Is Mr. Wenlai's beauty card still available?"

"Brother Yuan, for the sake of me always fighting on the front line for you. I just want to ask, will you still give out the special bonus for Mr. Wen Ting in the third issue?"

"Brother! You are my forever brother! In my heart, you are the eternal God of War. The butterfly clan's large series of beauty cards are packed with 300,000 yuan. Will you still give them out?"

Zen yuan cannot come out.

Chanyuan was being taught by his female father in the house.

"Is this why you talk so much on the Internet? Zen Yuan, do you still remember that you ran like a dog in the five-kilometer run when you entered college?"

Of course Zen Yuan remembers it.

He was too embarrassed to tell his female father that he was too lazy to run because he and Gong Jianliang were chatting too much the day before. After comforting himself with the screen and short films, he deliberately stepped on the passing mark to pass.

"Of course I know."

"I know you still dare to say things like 'I will fight if you don't accept it' on the Internet? Look at how many people are out there trying to kill you." During the two decades since the female son traveled far away, Zenwu studied remotely on the Internet. After studying political science, he explained the current situation to Chan Yuan in layman's terms, "Our Cicada tribe has always been developing in the fields of science and humanities. Our military strength is weak and we are unable to obtain more quotas for the independent insect corps."

It would be different if there was a "God of War".

The Military Ministry sent a friendly signal to the Cicada Tribe Elders' Association, and the Cicada Tribe Elders' Association naturally took the bait and went crazy on the Internet. All parties fished in troubled waters and watched the show - everyone knew that before the Military Ministry really spoke, These are all appetizers.