Chapter 79-80

Chapter 79

Zen Yuan is ready for direct criticism from his superiors.

He remembered the appearance and names of important leaders quite clearly. Among this group of people, the old man with gray hair and a strong body standing in the center is Wu Hao, the commander-in-chief of this expedition.

Watching a movie in private is fine, but being caught by the boss would be a bit of a social disaster.

Chanyuan built himself up mentally and was ready to hug the hero at any time to prevent Gong Jianliang from taking action against his superiors out of anger. If he really goes crazy in front of Commander-in-Chief Wu Hao, even if the current head of the Ye Mingzhu Morpho Family comes, he won't be able to save Gong Jianliang.

"Aquino." Commander-in-Chief Wu Hao looked at the projector and the eroticism of the projected content, and said magnanimously: "It seems that we disturbed them from watching a romantic movie. Everyone, please go out first."

As the leader, when he spoke, naturally no one dared to raise objections. Only Captain Akino, who was walking at the back, glared at Zen Yuan fiercely and whispered, "Be careful with your image."

Everyone watches romance movies, and every starship's public resource library has many romance movies uploaded by military females. This kind of thing is basically something that every starship is well aware of. As long as it is not brought out in the open, most captains will just turn a blind eye.

It's hard to express how Zen Yuan was caught and then showed that clip again.

Captain Aquino chased after Commander-in-Chief Wu Hao with a dark face and was about to apologize, "Commander, I'm really sorry..."

"Huh? What's there to be embarrassed about?" Commander-in-Chief Wu Huo didn't understand, but smiled, "After all, they were watching a movie in a private space. It's wrong to say that, but I didn't notify them in advance."

With just one glance, he scanned the dark room.

The soft and clean bed had obviously been made recently. A large copy of "Criminal Law" and a basket of beautiful candies were scattered on the bed. The floor is covered with soft fur carpet to prevent the males from catching cold. The energy of the thermostat is at full capacity. The surveillance cameras in the house were violently removed, and some clothes were piled messily on the ground, but some of them had been cleaned up, folded and placed beside the bed. Food circles around the male. Whether it is fruits, snacks or tea, they are all placed where the male can reach them with his hand.

Even the projector used by two young people to watch movies looked like it was not any product on the market. It's probably the little gadget that the female insect made by herself after a long time of fussing.

Thinking of what Mr. Wen Geer had entrusted him with, Wu Huo couldn't help but feel that the rumored arrogant little Lanhua had quite good taste.

The details of life can best reveal the emotions of a couple.

In contrast, Wu Huo also thinks it is understandable to watch some romantic movies as an adjustment in private time. While walking in the corridor, inspecting other equipment, he said: "Aquino, who didn't have this little thing when they were young. But now, the romance movies have a lot more content than what we had at that time."

Akino was ashamed, "Yes."

When you get back, let Chanyuan and his male worms write a review carefully. If they don't write 10,000 words, don't eat today! However, for Zen Yuan, ten thousand words are easy to write, so how to calm down the male insect's arrogance is the right way.