Chapter 155-156

Chapter 155

Gong Jianliang has a good habit: focus.

For example, when I was a student, I focused on chatting with Zenyuan.com, and was so absorbed in class that I didn't put any knowledge into my brain. Every day, I just thought about how to rush to the alley as quickly as possible after class and beat up the bully female bugs who bullied my classmates. Go home and do your homework, concentrating on the specimens on the shelf, the beautiful erasers, drinking water, eating fruit, and going to the toilet.

Just don't study.

Until now, his focus was still on what he was happy to focus on. Chanyuan talked about it again and again before setting off, wanting to break down the mission content, detailed steps, operation guides, team secret words... Gong Jianliang didn't remember any of them and stuffed them into everyone's mind.

If he had listened, he would have known that he had been transported to the gathering place for male insects in the base, and jumped directly to the [Looking for Male Insects] link. With a little more initiative, he could have achieved the great military merit of "rescuing male insects."

However.

Gong Jianliang concentrated on arguing with Chongdan. His mind was filled with the dirty words of the foul-mouthed little Zaizai. Even when Chan Yuan walked up to him and explained the task sheet to him bit by bit, he didn't understand it.

Now, stop talking.

Gong Jianliang got up from a pile of recyclable garbage, rolled out of bed on his hands and feet, and rested against the bed for a while. He felt that he had exercised a lot on the starship, but when he went on the mission, he was sleepy and hungry. After sleeping curled up in the trash bin all night, his feet were slightly numb.

"Hey." Gong Jianliang beat his feet and muttered to Chan Yuan again, "Chan Yuan is so slow."

It would be nice if he was a female.

Gong Jianliang believes that he is not inferior to any female insect in fighting and physical training. But in actual situations, his endurance is not as good as that of the female insect, he cannot stand being hungry, and he cannot stand being trapped. Any situation will slightly reduce Gong Jianliang's combat effectiveness.

In addition, female insects have the advantage of alienation...

Gong Jianliang sat on the ground to relieve his numbness. The longer he waited, the more angry he became, and even Chan Yuan became resentful. He held his stomach, waited for him to stand up, and found a package of mediocre biscuits and a bottle of mineral water. He threw the things on the ground and became sulky.

Zen Yuan is so slow.

Gong Jianliang held her cheek and thought, why not go out and kill a few people.

Hunger made his mind think of nothing, and when it was empty, his temper grew, and his spine and mouth became solidified.

"Zen Yuan." Gong Jianliang took the knife, walked to the door, and tried to unlock it.

He did not have the mathematical foundation of his own female master. After pressing the wrong button twice, he swung his knife downwards, chopped the door lock into two pieces, kicked the door open, and walked out.

So hungry.

When I came out of the room, I saw no one else or any other doors. Gong Jianliang felt like he was trapped in a long corridor, walking aimlessly and walking until he reached his original position. He couldn't figure out where he was at all, and even the sound of the insect eggs became blurred, and there were intermittent echoes in his ears, as if they were coming from far away or from close by.