Chapter 233-234

Chapter 233

In Gong Jianliang's memory, there were no adult female insects in the house.

In the huge old house of Ye Mingzhu's family, there are only the male father, three female insect brothers and this little male insect cub. The earlier memories of the dark little house and Sha Manyun were once blurry, making him mistakenly believe that everything was a dream.

"I still took some medicine when I was a kid." He lay on the bed and said to Zen Yuan: "The blue coats of the gene bank, well, they are the same guys who treated me last time. They gave me a lot of medicine. I don't like it. them."

In Gong Jianliang's impression, he was still very smart when he was a child.

He remembered that he liked to read medical books, and he was partial to the uncensored painted organ patterns in those books. Even if he couldn't read all the words, he would carefully string together the things he could understand. The eldest brother in the family would be surprised and teach him the syllables of each word and how to write them.

It is difficult for Gong Jianliang to describe the feeling at that time.

These past events became like images in his mind. The longer time passed, the harder it became for him to empathize with his feelings at that time.

Very strange.

He couldn't even tell these things as vividly and interestingly as Zen Yuan. It was so difficult for him to piece together his memories. Except for some extra clear violent incidents and stories about Xiong's father and brother, Gong Jianliang had to hesitate for a long time to express a long sentence, a complete cause and effect.

But that's okay.

Zen Yuan has the patience to wait.

When Gong Jianliang couldn't tell what it felt like or what it was. Chanyuan took over the conversation with a kiss. He talked about the abnormal behavior he did as a child easily. Under Gong Jianliang's gaze, the embarrassment and embarrassment gradually eased with the kiss.

"Suddenly one day, Xiong's father was very angry. He had a falling out with the people in the gene bank." A month later, Gong Jianliang said to Chanyuan: "Xiong's father was really angry. He said he would never give to Chanyuan again. I took my medicine."

"Why?"

"I don't know." Gong Jianliang recalled calmly, "I really never took medicine again." He closed his eyes and subconsciously got into Chanyuan's arms, his breath burning the female's chest, revealing a Beautiful hair twist.

Chan Yuan couldn't help but kiss her and replied: "If you don't know, you don't know. It's okay."

They told each other's stories like squeezing toothpaste. But it was Zen Yuan who was talking more. Gong Jianliang didn't have a strong desire to express himself. He would listen to the story obediently for a long time. From the beginning he commented on "pervert" to "very perverted", and then occasionally mixed in one or two sentences, "When I was a kid, ......""I know......"

Except for going down to the ground to slaughter parasites and clean up native creatures, Gong Jianliang has a good temper.

Chan Yuan also began to take care of Gong Jianliang in a planned way. He took advantage of the childhood stories revealed by Gong Jianliang, carefully speculated on Gong Jianliang's mental state, and gave priority to taking care of Gong Jianliang's body and emotions when formulating ground tasks.

This is a slow effort.

Zen Yuan has already devoted nearly ten years, and he firmly believes that he can devote another ten years, or even longer.