Chapter 183-184

Chapter 183

"Disgusting?" Gong Jianliang felt that this was indeed what Sha Manyun would say.

In his few memories, apart from showing a brief tenderness to the male father, this female insect was simply a cold whetstone. Every word she spoke was sharpened with a sharp edge that pierced people's hearts.

Just like Sha Manyun himself.

"You still call Xiongfu 'Wen'." Gong Jianliang struggled: "Don't call me Little Orchid. You don't deserve to call me that... You make me feel sick."

Little Orchid is his nickname.

It is the favorite name of the male father. Before leaving home, "Little Orchid" was a gentler word than "Gongjianliang".

Gong Jianliang didn't want this name to appear in the mouth of the female father who had never hugged him.

"You don't deserve to say that to me. Everyone in the world has the right to accuse me, except you. You are the only one who doesn't. It's all your fault as much as mine. It's all because of you."

When Gong Jianliang was young, on days when his classmates would be picked up and dropped off by their female fathers, he would hold his male father's hand and quietly step on the puddles, staring at himself in the ripples.

"The male father."

"Why am I not a little butterfly."

He had read all of Sha Manyun's reports, and his outline of the female father became more and more intense every time. The genes connecting father and son made him vaguely want to understand the reason why he encountered a life and death crisis.

The young Gong Jianliang raised his head and looked at his haggard and beautiful male father, raindrops falling on his cheeks.

He didn't cry and asked: "Why am I not a little butterfly?"

If I were a little butterfly, I was the same butterfly species as your male father, and I had a face exactly like your male father...

Will Sha Manyun "love" me?

can you?

Gong Jianliang doesn't know. But this question seemed to start a chain reaction, and he noticed the joy of countless others and the reasons behind their joy.

95% of male and female insects will like him at first sight.

Like his face.

Later, he liked the Ye Mingzhu Morpho family behind him, liked the power and influence brought by his gentle male father, liked that he had three talented and intelligent female insect brothers, and liked everything around him.

But there are also 95% of male and female insects who like his face but hate his willfulness, his indifference, his unruliness, his cruelty and unreasonableness.

Later, they would say that Gong Jianliang was too cold and did not dare to get close, they would say that Gong Jianliang had a bad temper and was not like a male insect, they would say that Gong Jianliang's grades were getting worse and worse, and His Excellency Wen Geer would not care about him at all.

"Why not a little butterfly?" Only the male father Wen Geer, no matter how many mistakes he heard he made, couldn't help but beat people, and he came last in the exam, no matter how bad it was. The male father would hug him and comfort him carefully and carefully: "Because when the male father made a wish, he wanted the most beautiful baby in the world."

"Am I that pretty baby?"

"Of course." Wengel lifted the cub's forehead hair and kissed his eyelids gently, "The male father has already got the most beautiful little male in the world, so he won't continue to be greedy. And you, respectfully Jianliang, no matter what the male father's little orchid turns into, it is the treasure hatched by the male father with his heart."