Chapter 63-64

Chapter 63

Zen Yuan can completely understand Wen Geer's concerns. But he couldn't give an answer now. After thinking for a moment, he replied: "Can I reply to you in the next communication?"

"Thanks."

They said goodbye to each other quickly, without further greetings and greetings, simply ending the conversation. Zen Yuan filled the rice absentmindedly, adding sugar to it deftly, and then added some icing sugar. He kept Gong Jianliang's taste in mind, but Mr. Wengel's words gradually turned into a needle pricking his heart.

love him.

Love him like crazy.

It was like a completely unfamiliar topic, placed in front of Zen Yuan, which made him feel as confused as writing a graduation thesis. He is going to read a lot of previous works in the sea of books, read countless classic cases, and finally put in actual practice, come up with data, write a paper, and finally get a good score.

Zen Yuan knocked on the door, but there was no sound in the room. He entered the password directly. To this day, Gong Jianliang has not changed the password, but he still has not entered the female monarch's fingerprints and pupil patterns. In some respects, he is extremely negligent about the relationship between men and women, appearing to be too casual, too willful and a little too naive.

Zenyuan put the lunch box on the table and walked into the bedroom. The male is completely nestled in the bed, surrounded by pillows and quilts like a fortress. After he was ten years old, Zen Yuan never played this kind of pillow and quilt game again. He sighed, climbed up, and held the male's exposed ankle, "Master."

Gong Jianliang kicked him and huddled under the quilt, exposing a bunch of hair, "Go away."

"Let's eat." Chan Yuan took the pillow away and sat on the bed. He was a little curious about Gong Jianliang's expression. If he followed the process of writing a graduation thesis, he was now in the process of collecting data.

To love someone, you should understand someone.

This is Zen Yuan's humble opinion.

"Hungry is not good for Zai Zai."

"Liar." Gong Jianliang was not happy. He had not yet recovered from the sequelae of being unable to communicate, and he spoke with a nasal voice, "Zai Zai is in your belly."

"Unhappiness of the male father will affect the cub." Chan Yuan finally touched Gong Jianliang's shoulder in a pile of quilts, held the male worm in his arms, and said softly: "Your Excellency Wen Geer said that when he was one month old, , the insect egg has a spiritual connection with the male father. If the male father is not happy, Zai Zai will also be unhappy."

Half of his face was snoring under the quilt. Gong Jianliang had been suffocated for a long time, and his cheeks were puffy and steaming. "Don't lie to me."

"How could I lie to the hero?"

"You have it."

"Okay, okay. I have it, I have it." Chan Yuan took out the tableware and handed it to Gong Jianliang's hand. He watched the hero wrapped in a quilt, sitting on a chair without a proper shape, taking a bite and putting it in his mouth, chewing it for a long time before swallowing it. No one would have thought that a few days ago he was scattering flowers on the grass and even cut off the female's ears.

Interesting.

Chanyuan sat at the table, cutting meat and vegetables for Gong Jianliang from time to time. For the first time, he carefully observed the male eating. There was much more to him than just understanding that he ate sweets and meat.