Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19

Gong Jianliang's earliest knowledge of malice did not come from social news, nor from the beginning of the document, nor from his family or people around him.

——His understanding of evil all comes from himself.

Just like this moment, he narrowed his eyes contentedly, waved his swords, and hummed the tune "La La La La" to kill his female monarch.

"I knew it. Zen Yuan, you are definitely the same pervert as me. La la la la." Gong Jianliang slashed, the blade grazed Chan Yuan's shoulder, and blood spurted out.

Chanyuan held a kitchen knife, stuck it between the two knives, and used the two knives as rails to quickly slide towards Gong Jianliang. Both sides moved at the same time, Gong Jianliang relied on his monster-like physical strength, while Chan Yuan relied on his own alienation and increased speed!

They touch within microns.

Dang——dang!

With two crisp sounds, Gong Jianliang quickly changed his blade. The tip of the knife was nailed to Zen Yuan's eyeballs. If the female insect hadn't clung tightly to the blade of the knife, the two eyeballs would have been made into a string today and eaten by the male insect.

"The male lord." Chan Yuan moved his neck, and once again he discovered the scary thing about the male insect. After ignoring gender, Zen Yuan realized that the madman in front of him was his ideal character, cruel, beautiful, and irrational.

It's a pity that he still wants to live.

"Almost, that's it."

Gong Jianliang also laughed out loud. His experience of learning acting since he was a child has allowed him to maintain an elegant figure at all times. Even when he is killing people, his coolness and smile on his face have not changed.

"You go to bed."

"No." Chan Yuan's mind was spinning rapidly, "The bed is too dirty."

If he was Gong Jianliang, he would definitely repeat the same mistake and use sheets and quilts to tie up the female monarch first. Secondly, use pillows to create the effect of suffocation and fainting. After fainting, whether it was skinning using the so-called hanging upside down method or doing other indescribable things, it was beyond the control of Zen Yuan himself.

He likes the plots of murder movies, and may have a bit of masochistic tendencies, like being abused by beautiful heroes and other strange habits.

But the prerequisite for all this to be true is to be alive!

"That's what you lay down on yourself." Gong Jianliang accused: "Zhan Yuan~How can you despise yourself for being dirty?"

He pulled out the knife controlled by Chan Yuan, and the blood belonging to Chan Yuan on the blade slowly flowed into the blood tank that Chan Yuan had carefully designed, outlining the insect pattern of the devil flower mantis species.

Gong Jianliang stuck out his tongue and licked it gently, "As a hero, I don't despise you. You——"

Zenyuan took a step back and sprinted quickly, this time he went straight up the wall. Gong Jianliang's terrifying jumping ability followed closely, accompanied by the male's sweet coquettishness, "How can you despise yourself?"

Zen Yuan gritted his teeth and used strength to pull down the air filter on the wall, intercepting the male insect's attack. He quickly lowered his body and struck Gong Jianliang's wrist with the knife in his hand.

The male insect's knife waited for the opportunity and fought with them both.

Chan Yuan could keep up with Gong Jianliang's movements at first, but the male became more and more crazy and his movements became more informal until the last buzz. Chanyuan's tiger's mouth was numb, and the knife in his hand fell completely to the ground.