Chapter 221-222

Chapter 221

After receiving Zen Yuan's "very bad" promise, Gong Jianliang tilted his head and fell asleep. If Chan Yuan hadn't sniffed and found that he was still breathing, he would have suspected that the male insect had passed away in an instant.

very nice.

Zen Yuan had a premonition. He may have to be a "pervert" in Gong Jian's conscience for the rest of his life, just as Gong Jianliang will be a "little fool" in his heart for the rest of his life.

But think about it another way.

They are all "perverts", why should I be a decent person? Isn't it true that I am losing money and making a lot of money? Chan Yuan took off his shoes, socks and trousers, lifted up the quilt, and pressed himself against Gong Jianliang's heated body, rubbing here and there. In the end, the few consciences barked, and Chan Yuan obediently rested his head next to Gong Jianliang. , staring at the male insect's face in a daze.

So lovely.

No matter how many times I watch it, Gong Jianliang is always a hero in terms of his aesthetics and xp.

With this thought in mind, Chan Yuan moved the two cubs from the head of the bed to the end of the bed in one breath, keeping the male to himself and having a good sleep.

The next day, he woke up to his two cubs making noisy comments.

"Female."

"Dog."

"Female. I can't reach it!"

"nainai!"

"Female and female. Male and female are also awake."

Um? Is Gong Jianliang awake? Chan Yuan sat up on the spot. He didn't lift the quilt, and first threw the two cubs who were compressing the space to the ground, then picked up the sleepy Gong Jianliang, took the temperature, fed warm water, put on clothes, and performed the same operation smoothly.

The high temperature in Gongjianliang completely subsided overnight. The male was so active that he ate five frozen meat buns, two cups of instant sweet soy milk, and two extra pieces of military ration cakes for breakfast.

"Baby." If Chan Yuan hadn't been worried about the growth of the two cubs, he would have given Gong Jianliang his share.

Oh~ His poor beautiful hero, who had been sick for several days, finally ate something. Why not let him eat enough? Chan Yuan looked at Gong Jianliang lovingly. After yesterday's explanation, he felt that he finally had some status in Gong Jianliang's conscience.

Perhaps this status is far different from that of the deceased Mr. Wen Geer.

But it doesn't matter, Zen Yuan won't care about the dead. He believed that apart from the 20 years of expedition with Gong Jianliang, there would be another 20 years, and the next 20 years. No matter how they live their lives, they will live longer than Mr. Wengel.

As for the status of the two biological cubs? Zen Yuan is not that worried.

The eldest brother, Pu Leng, has an independent personality, and Chan Yuan will tell him to get out and live there when he becomes an adult; while the second child, Zhi Leng,...hey, in Gongjian's conscience, this child's status may be even humbler than his own. The only male insect was also the butterfly cub that Gong Jianliang had missed for a long time. Once Chanyuan realized that the relationship between the two was just a thought brought about by the [insect species], he let go.

Let's just treat that child as a specimen. It wouldn't be a bad idea to raise him during the twenty-year expedition to satisfy Gong Jianliang's greed.

Chanyuan thought to himself, his eyes fell on the soy milk juice at the corner of Gong Jianliang's mouth, and he reached out his hand to wipe the male insect. Gong Jianliang also let him touch her face, her eyes straightened, and the center of her soul seemed to be placed in her full stomach.