Chapter 285-286

Extra 4: Talk show

Zen Yuan was about to be driven crazy by a certain military elder!

He admits that he is curly sometimes, but he considers himself to be a relaxed curly, unlike Wen Jiuyi, who listens to conference calls even when taking a shower, and consults with a lawyer about the maximum sentence for stealing luxury goods.

"Uncle. Are you really not considering divorce?"

Alek, the female insect, was surprised: "Why do you want a divorce? Don't you think the male insect who works hard is the most handsome?"

Chanyuan swallowed the question "Are you really married?" He thought this was why Wen Jiuyi was inseparable from his female monarch, but he only had one child, Aloy.

They all came up with the illusion of annihilating their descendants.

What's even worse is that Wen Jiuyi also worked in the military department before. Chan Yuan made a joke and said that he was working overtime at the military headquarters. Wen Jiuyi looked through the communication and asked someone, and he could always accurately catch Chan Yuan who was sneaking fish in a certain place, and who was abducted by Chan Yuan to the military headquarters for a kiss. Gongjianliang.

"Is this how you work overtime?" Wen Jiu said expressionlessly: "Bring Little Orchid to the military headquarters to do field work."

The young man who was caught in the act couldn't hold back a word.

Zen Yuan is crawling on the edge of collapse, learning at a speed beyond normality, and is bound to bring Wen Jiu to the end - in terms of actual results, it is quite successful. The harder Chan Yuan worked, the more Wen Jiuyi adopted high-pressure teaching. This cold and impersonal military hero only said a gentle word to Zen Yuan during the final battle.

"It's pretty cool."

Zen Yuan smiled.

Chanyuan cursed people in his heart, which was very unpleasant to listen to.

Because the beautiful wedding vacation he had planned was completely ruined! The rest of the year's vacation has been completely overdrawn! Later on, he was involved in life and death while working.

"It's not like you didn't have a holiday." Gong Jianliang didn't understand in every possible way. He didn't like his uncle, mostly because of Aloi - Gong Jianliang hated that Aloi competed with him for his father's attention. The remaining point is that Wen Jiuyi was really able to educate people ruthlessly when Gong Jianliang was a child.

Gong Jianliang immediately eliminated the "military hero" from the "male insect status".

However, Gong Jianliang is rarely happy to see Wen Jiuyi educate Zen Yuan. In the evenings when I wasn't exercising, I slept with Aloy, watched movies, played with Jian Leng, ate snacks, and watched the miserable situation of Zen Yuan who couldn't get what he wanted.

These were the nights Gong Jianliang slept most peacefully after the expedition.

For Chan Yuan, it was torture of unbearable hunger and thirst - he felt that his frequency was too high, and it would be okay if he didn't see Gong Jianliang. He couldn't help it when he saw it, and he always had to touch, kiss, stick, and Give it a squeeze and go back to sleep.

"Holiday? What holiday?"

"The time you went to record the show."

"Oh my God. That's work." Chan Yuan said painfully: "If it weren't for avoiding Wen Jiuyi, I wouldn't be recording the show? Do you know what they said about me?"