Chapter 103-104

Chapter 103

"The hero." Chan Yuan was incoherent and unable to speak. He held the tub and tried to turn over. But Gong Jianliang didn't stop because of this. Instead, he exerted force on his fingers and clenched them together. He dragged Zen Yuan forcefully and made a painful sound. His fingers were twisted into a sharp point under the huge force, and his hands and feet struggled.

The overflowing water crashed onto the ground like a big wave, splashing everywhere.

"pain."

Chanyuan's mouth was so painful that he opened his mouth, and the injured area became red and hot. He moved his head vigorously, as if trying to grasp something. It's a pity that Gong Jianliang's force is far more powerful than his, and the use occasions are not restricted. It can also be used to its full potential in a small space like a bathtub.

"Shut up." Gong Jianliang scolded. He took a step closer. Chanyuan could almost hear the pounding beating of Gong Jianliang's heart.

The mischievous heart made the female insect couldn't help shouting again:

"The hero."

Gong Jianliang grabbed his head and banged it on the ground twice, almost making Chanyuan vomit out everything in his stomach. The weight of the two people kept falling to one side. After the entire bathtub was on the verge of collapse, it suddenly fell to the ground. Chan Yuan's entire face was pressed to the ground. Countless water flowed across his cheeks from bottom to top, with a trace of blood.

Gong Jianliang sat up.

He was even more outrageous than before. After being annoyed by the male insect, he threw away what he had said before, "I will never let Zen Yuan taste the sweetness." He glanced at the locked bathroom door, pressed the female's ear with his palm, and pressed the human to the ground as if it were flesh.

Not a word was spoken.

This atrocity can continue as long as Gong Jianliang is willing.

But at this moment, his brain seemed to be separated into two parts, one was himself who was so violent that he couldn't control it, and the other was "others" who had nothing to do with him. Gong Jianliang always felt that his research was being watched, or that he seemed to be looking at himself through the eyes of others. He could clearly construct in his mind his ferocious eyes, his hands stained with water and blood, and the distorted but contented expression of Zen Yuan on the ground——

He didn't want to see this.

Chan Yuan wanted to turn his head to look at himself more and appreciate the various emotions he had because of him. Gong Jianliang became even more reluctant to ask him to do so. He pressed his palm downwards to prevent Zen Yuan from making any sound.

He didn't want to hear this kind of thing.

Just like what he saw his male father and his female father doing together with the female fathers of several other brothers in a gray house when he was very young.

Those female bugs always think that children are too young and don't understand anything. They will treat their male father tenderly, and work hard every day to provide him with delicious food, put on warm clothes for him, and sit by his bed to tell him about the big and small things that happen every day. In that sunless room, they would light an extra lamp for the male father and cover it with a door. Like the sun, it rose in the east and set in the west, emitting the only light in the memory of Gong Jianliang's cub. And at night, they are just like Zen Yuan, crawling at the feet of the male insect, pretending to be surrenderers...

Makes a sickening sound.

What's the difference? Gong Jianliang can remember earlier than ordinary people. His strong mental power does not make him happier than ordinary males. Instead, he is troubled in that small gray room every day and every night.