Chapter 171-172

Chapter 171

Chan Yuan bites the ear of a male insect for the first time.

The ears of the Zerg do not have much blood circulation, but are richer in cartilage. Therefore, when bitten, apart from a small amount of blood stained on the tips of Zenyuan's teeth, most of it is meat and molar cartilage, accompanied by Zenyuan's teeth. There was heavy friction, and Gong Jianliang screamed briefly.

"Ah - ah ah Zen Yuan!"

He tried hard to twist his head, but he didn't want to move too much. Instead, it pulled at the shell of his ear, drawing out a faint trace of blood. He couldn't move for a while, and could only widen his eyes and glare at Zen Yuan.

Zen Yuan was motivated by seeing him.

The fine white hairs on the male's face are faintly visible under the reflection produced by the snow. Zen Yuan once observed that on the face of a cub like Pu Leng, it was like a thin and dense halo of light, with a childlike and harmless feeling.

"release."

Gong Jianliang immediately destroyed this feeling as soon as he opened his mouth.

Chan Yuan refused to let go and naturally did not speak. He stuck out his tongue and quietly licked Gong Jianliang's bitten ear in his mouth, receiving even more irritable and restless feedback from Gong Jianliang.

"Let go. Zen Yuan Zen Yuan, I tell you to let go. Let go!"

Not loose.

Zen Yuan thought so in his heart and did the same. He bit harder, and after the male whispered for a moment, he clasped Gong Jianliang's neck with his hands, pressed down with his whole body weight, and forced the two of them to fall into the snow together.

"Phew. Do you think this is like this?" As soon as Gong Jianliang finished speaking, the military uniform on his body suddenly tightened, and a spring rope was tightly wrapped around his neck. The male lowered his eyebrows and saw that it was actually fragments of the protective sleeping bag he wore as a cloak.

Chanyuan rolled into the snow and was right behind the male insect. He did not relax his teeth or his hands. In pain, Gong Jianliang rubbed his feet hard against the ground, and the snow foam produced by the struggle slapped on Chan Yuan's face.

"You. Ahhh! Zen Yuan!"

Zen Yuan increases his strength. The place where the rope was held in his tiger's hand turned from bright red at the beginning to brownish red, and was changing towards tan. Every time Gong Jianliang tried to flip around and punch Chan Yuan, he was stopped by Chan Yuan biting his ear.

He doesn't care whether Zen Yuan is complete or not.

But Gong Jianliang must care about whether he is complete.

The thing that Chan Yuan was most satisfied with about Gong Jianliang's body was his beauty. He never denied that he was a beauty person, so he openly observed the beauty of male insects and the attitude of male insects towards his own beauty - this was a very magical thing.

Zen Yuan thought of his observations since his marriage and moved his nose closer. His hot and moist breath brushed against the male's already blue neck.

"Ah. Uh. Me." Gong Jianliang grabbed the stones and snow on the ground in vain with his hands, and blindly threw them at his back. He tried to interfere with Zen Yuan in this way, and at the same time, he stabbed his own throat with one hand, dug out a small piece of flesh, and asked his fingers to dig in, leaving room for breathing and relaxation, "You are dead..." You're dead, Zenyuan~"

Chan Yuan dared to hurt him.

But he would never dare to damage his own skin.

Gong Jianliang knew that this guy would never destroy what he wanted. He has never experienced the feeling of treating himself as a life-saving straw, and it is uncomfortable for him to have thoughts such as "stewing eggs with mother and son", "peeling skin and writing", and "rape first and then kill" again.