Chapter 267-268

Chapter 267

Gong Jianliang doesn't want to go to college.

He felt that academic qualifications were useless for the subsequent job transfer exam. Chanyuan's hair fell out one after another, but the two almost-adult female sons laughed and said that their male father could go to school with them.

"It's not realistic." Gong Jianliang explained sternly: "Xiongfu's university is very ordinary. Your grandfather also donated two buildings to the school."

Zen Yuan could do nothing but lament the depth of His Excellency Wen Geer's love.

Because he was smashed to bits by the news from the military department, the whole pain was like the old sauerkraut in the pickle jar, which turned out to be sour and bitter when twisted. Little Thorny lay on the lap of his female father, listening to his female father's lifeless efforts to deal with several congratulatory comrades, and got up!

"Why? Why is this happening!"

Little Thorny was caught off guard and thrown to the ground. The moment he landed, he subconsciously put one hand on the ground. After taking off most of his strength, he rolled back to his female father's feet. He was picked up by his grandfather in a daze.

As the cub who most resembles Gong Jianliang in the family, little Jileng has undoubtedly inherited his male father's abnormal physique and extraordinary fighting ability. Zen Wu once suspected that all of Jileng's genes were related to physical fitness and fighting, causing his IQ development to be slightly lower than that of ordinary people.

Now it seems that children are not necessarily stupid, but there must be idiots in the family environment.

"Zen Yuan. How many times have I told you not to ignore the thorns. Can you control your stupid face?" Chan Wu pinched his cute grandson's little face and took his son to the side to read.

Chan Yuan was paralyzed on the ground, twisted like a maggot, "Father, ah, father, they actually let me be the advanced student? I don't want it. I don't want to be the advanced student. My life is pretty much done, I just want to retire now."

Zen Wu coldly kicked his decadent female cub, "Be brave, you are the only one in the Cicada clan who is so advanced."

Ah. More than that.

Zen Yuan put his hands flat on his chest and closed his eyes peacefully. He thought that it was lucky that the only person who came to pick him up was his female father. If it were his male father and the other brothers, he would probably have to endure a lot of racist brainwashing from the Cicada clan.

Things like "You are the new military star of the Cicada clan", "For the glory of the Cicada clan", "Let the mantis species see our combat effectiveness" and so on. Without even using his brain, Chan Yuan could figure out how long his whole family, the Cicada Clan, would revel in the news.

They are a traditional Cicada family that is old-fashioned, united, and especially likes intra-ethnic marriage.

"That's right. Stop when you arrive at Port No. 889." Chanwu teased the beautiful little thorn and warned: "Your brothers insist on coming to see you. I don't dare to let them go too far, so I just put them there. Port No. 889, tell them to book a room in advance."

Port No. 889.

Zen Yuan became excited and crawled and rolled up from the ground, "Father! My collection!"

He painstakingly collected the out-of-print memory cards and peripherals, as well as the various treasures Gong Jianliang gave him that looked like friendly gifts but were actually tokens of love.