Chapter 31-32

Chapter 31

As the only male insect on the starship, Gong Jianliang allowed many female insects to hear his name before they saw him. They learned about Gong Jianliang's astonishing beauty from various channels, knew about his white hair, how he chewed countless hands of dog food, and lamented that he could sleep with such a male. That female gentleman is really a role model for our generation.

Today, for the first time, they sighed from the bottom of their hearts. The male insect and his female monarch were simply inseparable divine partners.

There are actually male insects in the world who are worried about the female monarch and come to the battlefield in person? Wait, before that, let's explain why the male insect has a pair of sharpened swords in his hands, right?

Based on the stereotype that male insects are weak, everyone would rather believe that the weapons are too sharp and the iron box is of poor quality, rather than immediately believe that male insects have the power to kill.

Are you kidding me? Gong Jianliang's information shows that he has been attending a normal school since he was a child and has not taken any fighting courses. He insists on taking a series of courses on physical fitness, vocal music, and performance.

"Chan Yuan." Gong Jianliang stood there, kicked aside his slippers, and stepped on the dirt with two pairs of white socks. He didn't realize there was anything wrong and continued to ask: "Have you seen Chan Yuan?"

Austin, who was on the rescue team, couldn't bear it anymore. When he thought of the male insect he admired, who was worried about others traveling thousands of miles away, and even bothered himself to come to the battlefield, his heart ached. "Your Excellency Gong Jianliang. Chan Yuan's current whereabouts are unknown."

Before he finished speaking, Gong Jianliang stepped forward quickly, looking at him with his red eyes.

"Can you say that again."

Austin couldn't believe Gong Jianliang's mood. He looked at the male's eyes and felt that water was leaking out of them. Oh my god. The female worm's heart trembled, if... Chan Yuan really encountered misfortune...

He whispered: "Your Excellency, Chan Yuan's current whereabouts are unknown."

If Zen Yuan really encounters misfortune, will he have the opportunity to take advantage of it? With such thoughts, Austin only felt ashamed. He is no longer the same person as he was in the days when he and Chan Yuan were sparring together. The two of them called each other "brothers". How could he be worthy of his declaration before departure, how could he be worthy of "a fair competition with Chan Yuan". Austin struggled with his meager self-esteem and desire for love, and finally fell to the male side.

Sorry, Zen Yuan.

If you unfortunately die, your male will be taken care of by me, my brother.

"Sir, it's too dangerous here. I'll send you to the medical team, and they will send someone to take you back to the starship." Austin patted his chest and promised: "Don't worry, no matter what happens, I will definitely take care of you." Take good care of you."

Gong Jianliang didn't even look at her and said crisply, "No."

If there were no cakes, he would not go out to eat with this female insect. Besides, who is he? Several scenes flashed through Gong Jianliang's little mind, and soon he returned his focus to his most important thing: catching Zen Yuan! Go to bed! Lay insect eggs! Get points! Enter the police force!

With this clear career plan right in front of me, getting married is indeed the most correct decision I have ever made in my life. Gong Jianliang applauded his wisdom in his heart, but in the eyes of others, the male insect's changing expression was subtle and depressing, as if he had thought of something and had to suppress it.