Chapter 73-74

Chapter 73

The eggs are not big. For an adult male, the newly born eggs are pitifully small. Gong Jianliangcai learned from the male father that as the months get older, the eggs will grow bigger and bigger. In the later stages, well-nourished eggs can even grow as high as the calf of the adult male.

Gong Jianliang didn't know and had never been exposed to this kind of thing. His fingers changed from grasping to holding. The moment Zen Yuan waved his fist, the male insect subconsciously hugged his own egg, arched his back and faced his female in a defensive posture.

His arm tightened, and the egg swayed slightly, as if he was gently rubbing the eggshell against the male's fingertips. In the mental tentacles, Gong Jianliang could clearly hear the child stubbornly and clumsily repeating a syllable, "Hey."

"Ai."

"Hey Fu...fu." As he went to the back, he seemed to lose control of his tongue and could not pronounce the sound "fu", but the syllable "xiong" was far more difficult than "fu". The cub can only nest in the insect egg, like a new sprout that has just grown, hooking Gong Jianliang's tentacles with its young leaves, "Hey."

"Master." Chan Yuan's hand firmly grasped the male insect's shoulder, and he was bound to release the male insect and snatch the egg from his hand. No matter how much he loves male insects, he cannot tolerate his own blood being killed alive. Chan Yuan exerted force with his hands, and his fingertips almost penetrated into Gong Jianliang's flesh.

"Give me the egg quickly."

Gong Jianliang screamed, turned his head and bit Chan Yuan's wrist viciously. The fangs pierced the blood vessels of the female insect and splashed out unceremoniously. Half of the male insect's face was covered with plasma. In the chaos, he did not let go or let go, like a trapped beast, but he changed from killing to protecting. .

This is his child.

A child who will love him when he is born.

Gong Jianliang could not express the feeling of being touched by a child. For the first time in his life, he regretted that he did not learn to hatch eggs and raise cubs. At a certain moment, he felt that it didn't matter whether the embryo containing his own life was a butterfly species or not.

——He could feel that this was a child just like his male father.

There is an unconditional love flowing slowly from them to their depleted hearts.

Feruli rushed up and tried to snatch the eggs back. Gong Jianliang picked up a sharp knife with his backhand and stabbed him viciously in the heart. It doesn't matter what friend or partner you are at this moment. He wants this child, he needs this child, and everyone who snatches the child from him should be minced into pieces!

The little insect seemed to be tired of shouting. Not long after he came into the world, he scrolled for a long time, then stupidly called Xiongfu several times, muttered some little words that Gong Jianliang couldn't understand, and fell into Quiet.

The medical room has become a battlefield.

Zen Yuan's hand was bitten until it was bloody. Ferruli and the other military females were worried about the insect eggs in Gong Jianliang's hands and wanted to attack. They took steps and formed a circle, ready to take action at any time.

Their enemy, the male insect Gong Jianliang, casually wiped the blood with his fingertips, forming an obvious red mark from the corner of his mouth to his cheek. One of his hands held the scalpel he had caught casually, the knife was cold and cold, while the other hand gently wrapped the insect eggs tightly with a clean soft cloth.