Chapter 245-246

Chapter 245

Gong Jianliang's health was fine, and Chanyuan had made various plans in advance.

He started giving small meals to his two children. The eldest son, Puleng, was forced to learn a lot of math courses every day. Just when he protested about the use of this thing, the child was surprised to find that his mind became much more relaxed after looking at those tactical diagrams.

The second child Zhileng's studies suddenly became eight hundred times heavier. Zen Yuan is a book king who pays attention to "giving someone a glass of water and having a bucket of water for himself". He naturally maintains his study efficiency during working hours. When the starship was returning, he doubted whether he was his biological child more than once.

"Why does the female father also want to take care of me?" Zhi Leng complained to his brother while standing in the corner listening to the quiet bathing in the bathroom. "Moreover, he also gave our cub quota to the male father? Oh my God. , am I really your biological child?"

Pu Ling objectively commented: "You are an accident."

The female father and the male father never thought about getting insect eggs from the beginning, and after having the first one, they never thought about getting a second one.

"Tsk." Zhi Leng said in disgust, "If the female father fails to do what he promised me, I will really be angry."

A conscience with little Zen energy can only go so far. He and the two cubs exchanged the natural food in their rations and happily went to Gong Jianliang to open a small stove.

——This is not a small stove for schoolwork, but a small stove with a fragrant aroma.

Zhi Leng stared at the bathroom, licked his lips, and whispered: "Father and female are not looking for Anjing."

Pu Leng said: "Jing Jing is a male insect."

The expeditionary force is already on its way back. The hot-blooded expedition phase has become a thing of the past, and the minds of countless people are floating around secretly competing for military rank, military merit, and the share of the final reward based on merit. Commander-in-Chief Wu Hao was seriously injured during the expedition. The gene bank and military doctors estimated that the old man should have died a year ago.

But this stubborn old man has persisted until now, and no longer even hides his preference for Chan Yuan Aiwu and Wu, and frequently drags Chan Yuan to the main ship for meetings.

"The female father will also be promoted."

"have no idea."

"Is this nepotism?"

"Huh?" Zhi Leng heard the sound of running water in the bathroom. He dragged Pu Leng and the two of them pretended to be talking about business on the sofa, and asked, "Is this considered nepotism?"

"Of course." Pu Leng teased the relationship between the two, "Didn't the female father tell you? Wuhuo finally has some relationship with the male father's family, but he didn't fully explain the specific relationship."

As for whether Zen Yuan is clear or not, Pu Leng personally prefers to know clearly.

He always felt that the female father would not let any dangerous factors outside. Zhi Leng also raised his ears, and the two females chatted together. An Anjing took a shower and got dressed, and when he walked out, he saw this scene.

He was stunned for a moment, then quickly went to his cubicle with a change of clothes.

Zhi Leng was instantly dissatisfied, "He still cares about me. Why is he so stingy?"