Chapter 201-202

Chapter 201

Even though Gong Jianliang has all his faults, his ability to act is always first-rate.

As long as he didn't forget, he would do what he said, seize the moment while his mind was still awake, and roll back to the room with his two parents and children. The quilt, pillows, and mattresses on the bed formed a small fortress.

When Zen Yuan came back, a male insect, a young insect, and an insect egg had been completely rolled together by the quilt, forming a large egg roll. Pu Leng's little face was pressed against Xiong's father, his hands and feet were bound, and he screamed, "Xiongxiong - Xiongxiong -"

The insect eggs were even more excessive. They were stuck in the middle of the quilt, like a snake that had swallowed an elephant whole.

Seeing Chan Yuan coming over, both children squeaked.

Gong Jianliang squinted his eyes, rolled up the quilt, swatted away Chan Yuan's hand, and said seriously: "You are not allowed to come up."

Chan Yuan raised his eyebrows, not even thinking that Gong Jianliang was serious. As soon as he felt that Gong Jianliang had eaten meat, he might have thought about it that day; secondly, he felt that Gong Jianliang was forgetful and might forget all about it as soon as he slept, so he did not bother the male at this juncture. . Instead, he raised his hands above his head in a gesture of surrender, muttered and went to the sofa.

It's not like he's never slept in a separate bed with a male insect, so Chanyuan thinks he still has some endurance.

This patience lasted until the ground mission report was over, the aviation test was over, Zen Yuan got airborne and returned to the ground again next time, A column and the three males slept soundly, and slept until they were tired and separated, and the little male in the medical room The insect was finally allowed to go out into the fields.

A month has passed.

Zen Yuan has almost forgotten what it feels like to make love.

Meanwhile, Jialie was complaining in the team that the three males were obsessed with him, and said, "Fortunately, I'm not pregnant" and "pregnancy would be too troublesome."

"A column."

"What's wrong, Captain?"

Chan Yuan covered his face, feeling that he had lost his temper. After much thought, he decided to find a counselor for his first love, first marriage, and first time raising a child.

"Gong Jianliang has not allowed me to go to bed for a month...is it because he wants to hatch eggs?"

Chanyuan just waited for Gong Jianliang to act coquettishly with him and sell well. He thought that Gong Jianliang could endure the pain of hatching eggs, but he would definitely not be able to endure the second child's out-of-touch character. Even if you have to endure two children making noises, someone must clean up the house, someone must prepare the meals, and the messy bed and room must be tidied up regularly.

How could a delicate male like Gong Jianliang, who was indifferent to the four limbs and the five grains, do such a thing?

Jialie didn't panic after hearing the captain's grievances. He said slowly: "The male insect's sexual desire is not strong during the incubation of the egg... This is normal. Incubating the egg is very stressful for them, and everyone has a different way of venting. Some go shopping, some play games , sleeping, and just looking for casual dates. I wouldn't be surprised if the male during the incubation period does anything."

Especially if one male takes care of multiple eggs, a little more responsibility will make the male's mental load skyrocket. In this case, even if the female doesn't stay, she still has to arrange for one or two female attendants to take care of the male's life and mental problems.