Chapter 127-128

Chapter 127

"Hey." Xiao Puleng walked with his lunch box in his arms. He was small, wore a fluffy bunny coat, and looked like a milk ball. My hands are short, so I need help from Zen Yuan to adjust to the best posture to hold it firmly. In comparison, although his feet were short and his steps were small and slow, at least he landed firmly on the ground.

"Hey. Hmm. Hmm." Xiao Puleng took two steps and raised his head to look at his female father. The corridor light overhead fell on the cub's eyes, like a luminous body with iridescent light. Chan Yuan took a second look and could easily think of the beautiful eyes on Mr. Wen Geer's beauty card.

He knelt down and asked seriously: "Does Pu Leng like Xiongfu?"

"like."

Chan Yuan took a handful of the cub's butt and it felt good. He continued: "What if Pu Leng doesn't deliver the lunch box and the male father is starving?"

"Ah." Xiao Puleng was worried, hugged the lunch box tightly and took a step forward.

As he walked, the ears of the rabbit coat bounced up and down, and after walking for a while, he turned back to Chan Yuan and said coquettishly, "Female, you can't walk."

Chanyuan pretended not to understand, "Dengfei is also very tired."

Little Puleng pursed his lips and looked around. After discovering that there was no adult except his female father, he squatted on the ground to rest with his lunch box in his arms in disappointment. He rested for about a minute, then slowly got up and continued walking. After walking for more than ten minutes, he squatted down to rest. He stopped walking and saw the military female passing by and couldn't help but take action.

"No." Chan Yuan interrupted his colleague's movements with a smile and explained: "The child is playing sports."

The military females looked at the female larva wrapped in a ball, then at the cub and its female father, and then backed away with understanding. Tim, who was left alone to pass by, accused: "He's not fat yet."

Chan Yuan sneered, "Whose female insect cubs are fed eight times a day?"

Tim hesitated for a moment and defended the many military females in the command room: "If the child wants to eat, just give it to him."

"He is so young, and he will have problems if he is fed without restraint." Chanyuan insisted: "At half a year old, it is time to start enlightenment on alienation abilities. You can start physical training when he is one or two years old."

He has quite a lot of experience in raising children, regardless of the difference between male and female. In order to take care of Chan Yuan, he even changed to a leisure job and customized various activities and tasks for Chan Yuan that were beneficial to his physical and mental health since he was a child.

Chan Yuan's upbringing of Xiao Puleng basically refers to his childhood memories.

"Alienation abilities and racial instinct enlightenment need to be prepared early. Anything can happen during the expedition."

Tim couldn't stand up to Zen Yuan. Seeing the cub raised by everyone in the command room struggling to carry the lunch box and exercise, he felt inexplicably unbearable. He said: "It's a bit too early for you."

That's right.

But that's okay. Zen Yuan thought shamelessly in his heart: Nothing will happen if the cub takes two more steps. The point is where Gong Jianliang is——

He took a step forward and picked up the little Pulling who almost fell down, straightened it, patted his butt and asked the cub to continue walking. The two adults chatted in the back about the upcoming ground mission as if nothing had happened.